Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Theres a video of Bebe blocking the shit out of Capela.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

    Comment


    • http://www.nba.com/2014/news/feature...=iref:nbahpt3b

      DA on Bruno & Ujiri.

      Comment


      • Glad I'm not that only one who thinks this with Heat regarding Lowry

        For all the talk about Miami going after Toronto's Kyle Lowry (some of which, unfortunately, appears to have been made of whole cloth), the Heat's problem in The Finals was not Mario Chalmers' slump, or Norris Cole's inconsistency. (Point guard, honestly, is the least important position on the Heat as currently constructed.)

        The problem was that the Heat couldn't stay in front of San Antonio, and couldn't get a stop or rebound when they needed one. The Spurs scorched Miami's defense, again and again....

        Comment


        • GOOD read

          Busy summer for Bruno

          Caboclo flew to Toronto Friday morning, with a fresh new visa. He'll go to Los Angeles next month to work with DeMar DeRozan and Terrence Ross and get in some runs. He'll play for Toronto's summer league team in Vegas. He'll attend Tim Grgurich's camp in August, then spend time working with Raptors center Jonas Valanciunas. He won't play in games next year, but he's here for good.
          @Chr1st1anL

          Comment


          • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            GOOD read

            Caboclo flew to Toronto Friday morning, with a fresh new visa. He'll go to Los Angeles next month to work with DeMar DeRozan and Terrence Ross and get in some runs. He'll play for Toronto's summer league team in Vegas. He'll attend Tim Grgurich's camp in August, then spend time working with Raptors center Jonas Valanciunas. He won't play in games next year, but he's here for good.
            Busy summer for Bruno
            Won't play in games next year? Mean by little playing time? Cause Ujiri said the'll be on the roster next season.

            Comment


            • ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
              Won't play in games next year? Mean by little playing time? Cause Ujiri said the'll be on the roster next season.
              Well I think the general expectation is that he'll at most get garbage minutes. Maybe some emergency minutes in the case of injuries or bad foul trouble. He will not likely be part of the top 9-10 in the rotation.

              Comment


              • ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
                Won't play in games next year? Mean by little playing time? Cause Ujiri said the'll be on the roster next season.
                yeah that's what I've read as well
                Ujiri said Bruno will play very few D-league games and will join the rotation
                I hope he plays at least 15 minutes per game during the regular season

                Comment


                • This is a kid who is among the biggest projects in the league now. He doesn't speak the language and he's raw. He'll have to really prove himself to get 15 minutes. I think more realistically we should be hoping for 15 mpg in his 2nd year, and 20-25+ in his 3rd year. That would be great growth given the situation.

                  Comment


                  • I like the idea of red shirting Bruno for a year


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                    Comment


                    • Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                      yeah that's what I've read as well
                      Ujiri said Bruno will play very few D-league games and will join the rotation
                      I hope he plays at least 15 minutes per game during the regular season
                      20th picks overall have a tough time getting 15mpg even if they're seniors from good NCAA schools, Bruno is looking at Quincy Acy minutes at best next year.

                      Slow and steady wins the race, especially when you're dealing with an 18 year old who just got into the sport.

                      Comment


                      • Letter N wrote: View Post
                        20th picks overall have a tough time getting 15mpg even if they're seniors from good NCAA schools, Bruno is looking at Quincy Acy minutes at best next year.

                        Slow and steady wins the race, especially when you're dealing with an 18 year old who just got into the sport.
                        Damn it... :'(
                        so stats tells me that Quincy Acy had played 12 minutes per game?
                        I think i can live with that

                        Comment


                        • Man, people here are overhyping Bruno like crazy. He's a longterm project. I don't expect him to get any playing time the next 2 seasons. Year 3 is probably where we'll see him get some quality mins. That is IF he's shown that he can play in this level.

                          And no he's not a better prospct than the top 10 player in this draft.
                          Mamba Mentality

                          Comment


                          • TRex wrote: View Post
                            Man, people here are overhyping Bruno like crazy. He's a longterm project. I don't expect him to get any playing time the next 2 seasons. Year 3 is probably where we'll see him get some quality mins. That is IF he's shown that he can play in this level.

                            And no he's not a better prospct than the top 10 player in this draft.
                            Agree. He is not "faster than a speeding bullet, able to leap tall buildings in a single bound" while masquerading as mild mannered small/power forward by day.

                            He is going to likely get schooled in summer league but he will improve at a pretty fast rate. He will see some minutes in year 2 and hopefully he can provide contributor minutes in year 3. If not. We have a draft pick 3 years from now too.
                            And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

                            Comment


                            • Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              I hope he doesn't take as long as Amir to develop.

                              https://www.youtube.com/embed/nH8wNoL6nyQ
                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Great vid, nice find

                              Comment


                              • TRex wrote: View Post
                                Man, people here are overhyping Bruno like crazy. He's a longterm project. I don't expect him to get any playing time the next 2 seasons. Year 3 is probably where we'll see him get some quality mins. That is IF he's shown that he can play in this level.

                                And no he's not a better prospct than the top 10 player in this draft.
                                Sorry, can't help it

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X