X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Anyone gonna watch the Blazers Kings game just to see if Bruno gets minutes again?

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Anyone gonna watch the Blazers Kings game just to see if Bruno gets minutes again?

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    A sac fly, as pointed out somewhere earlier in this thread. Thanks for the 905 and the Biosteel Centre, Bruno! All the best in your future endeavours.

Hoffa never gave us anything but bitterness and resentment. Bruno was a good pick.
    Besides, that's kind of the point of a "swing for the fences"..theres not a lot of bloop singles..its all or nothing

You want a safe bloop single just over the 2nd basemans head to trot to first and get on for the heart of the order due up? Jakob poeltl.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    Lol the swing for the fences pick that turned in a triple double
    A sac fly, as pointed out somewhere earlier in this thread. Thanks for the 905 and the Biosteel Centre, Bruno! All the best in your future endeavours.

Hoffa never gave us anything but bitterness and resentment. Bruno was a good pick.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    2 miles away from being 2 miles away
    Lol the swing for the fences pick that turned in a triple double

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Once he's out of the league, we'll still be following him as he embarks on his new career as a truck driver
    2 miles away from being 2 miles away

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    I hope this thread never dies.
    Once he's out of the league, we'll still be following him as he embarks on his new career as a truck driver

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    I hope this thread never dies.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Bruno actually got NBA minutes last night - 18 of them! 4 & 3 on...horrible shooting. Still, this is why he needs to be on a steam like the Kings.
    Steaming pile of crap

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Bruno actually got NBA minutes last night - 18 of them! 4 & 3 on...horrible shooting. Still, this is why he needs to be on a steam like the Kings.

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    The loss being the overall draft and development record? In that case I'd say in a 9-1 win, perhaps.
    It gave the bench a sense of winning(G league title)in a season where they only made the second round.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    .....in a 9-1 loss.
    The loss being the overall draft and development record? In that case I'd say in a 9-1 win, perhaps.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    .....in a 9-1 loss.
    I don't know man.. the D League helped bridge that chemistry of our current mob. I would say that was a victory not a loss.

Leave a comment:

• Superjudge
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    And frankly, with the way he leveraged that pick and the development hype that came along with it into the D-League team... more like a sac fly.
    .....in a 9-1 loss.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X