Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 007 wrote: View Post
    Might just be a little skinny his whole career, it's not to bad, he has the length.


    Basically, more Durant than James, right?

    Comment


    • As long as he isn't Austin Daye skinny

      Comment


      • saints91 wrote: View Post
        As long as he isn't Austin Daye skinny
        As long as he isn't Austin Daye.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

        Comment


        • Super skinny, super long, shoots threes, he got that Manute Bol swag :-D

          Comment


          • 007 wrote: View Post
            Might just be a little skinny his whole career, it's not to bad, he has the length.
            Look at Demar. Compared to his rookie year its night and day, but he's still 'skinny'.

            Comment


            • Say Bruno shows a lot of promise a la Greek Freak, would you trade him + maybe Bebe for a Al Horford type PF?

              Comment


              • JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                Say Bruno shows a lot of promise a la Greek Freak, would you trade him + maybe Bebe for a Al Horford type PF?
                YES no hesitation YES
                Last edited by .I Can Smell You.; Sun Aug 31st, 2014, 07:47 AM.

                Comment


                • JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                  Say Bruno shows a lot of promise a la Greek Freak, would you trade him + maybe Bebe for a Al Horford type PF?
                  How much promise though? All depends on that.
                  Would Al Horford take us to the top? Al Horford already had 2 injuries. One that made him miss 2011-2012 season; another made him miss 2013-2014 season.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                    Say Bruno shows a lot of promise a la Greek Freak, would you trade him + maybe Bebe for a Al Horford type PF?
                    I've already grown emotionally attached to Bruno...I think it's his ridiculous wingspan and his infectious smile.

                    Plus don't forgot Bebe's comically large hair.

                    I can't give those two up...
                    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

                    Comment


                    • JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                      Say Bruno shows a lot of promise a la Greek Freak, would you trade him + maybe Bebe for a Al Horford type PF?
                      Nah. I like Horford, but he's damaged goods. And if Bruno actually shows promise, he's got way too many tools to turn that 'promise' into 'actually kick ass player'.. I say keep him.

                      Pretty sure Bruno already has a better shot than AnthosADkljhsdcpo.

                      Comment


                      • JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                        Say Bruno shows a lot of promise a la Greek Freak, would you trade him + maybe Bebe for a Al Horford type PF?
                        Horford is 28 years old, give Bruno one year of development to show his potential and we are trading for a 29 year old injury prone forward.....not sure how that helps the team long term.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

                        Comment


                        • WJF wrote: View Post
                          Horford is 28 years old, give Bruno one year of development to show his potential and we are trading for a 29 year old injury prone forward.....not sure how that helps the team long term.
                          Could be another PF, like Aldridge? Didn't mean just Horford.

                          Comment


                          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            How much promise though? All depends on that.
                            Would Al Horford take us to the top? Al Horford already had 2 injuries. One that made him miss 2011-2012 season; another made him miss 2013-2014 season.
                            I didn't mean just him, could be another star PF like Aldridge, maybe even Griffin if he and Bebe show amazing promise and something crazy happens in LA (but that won't happen).

                            Comment


                            • Shantz wrote: View Post
                              I've already grown emotionally attached to Bruno...I think it's his ridiculous wingspan and his infectious smile.

                              Plus don't forgot Bebe's comically large hair.

                              I can't give those two up...
                              Agreed. I would keep them.

                              Comment


                              • JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                                I didn't mean just him, could be another star PF like Aldridge, maybe even Griffin if he and Bebe show amazing promise and something crazy happens in LA (but that won't happen).
                                Blazers and Clippers wouldn't even make that deal for the real Giannis.

                                Bruno would have to show a lot more than a little promise for such an offer.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X