Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Ahh okay didn't realize he'd be an RFA I thought he just straight up signed a normal 1 year deal. Still a terrible idea on the Sixers' part. The way he's playing now he could very easily be making as much as Wiggins and Parker are for the next couple seasons.
    He DID just sign a normal one year deal. Any player with 3 or less years experience in the NBA is automatically a restricted free agent (if their team extends the QO) when their contract is up. As well as players coming off rookie scale deals as well, of course.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Really hope this kid develops into something good. Can't have Ross as a small forward out there. That experiment is over
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        He DID just sign a normal one year deal. Any player with 3 or less years experience in the NBA is automatically a restricted free agent (if their team extends the QO) when their contract is up. As well as players coming off rookie scale deals as well, of course.
        That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the info

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bill Simmons and Zach Lowe shouted out Bruno in his most recent podcast.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/b-...owe-and-jacko/

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
              Bill Simmons and Zach Lowe shouted out Bruno in his most recent podcast.

He also kinda takes a shot at Bebe...

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                Bill Simmons and Zach Lowe shouted out Bruno in his most recent podcast.

Where does that start??? I'm not listening for a hour.... I don't have the time.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Where does that start??? I'm not listening for a hour.... I don't have the time.
                  At the end of his talk with Lowe, so like half way through. He just said that the is some Bruno hype, not much about it.

Comment

• I really feel bad for Bruno on this one. Dude thought for sure he was going to get a run in tonight.

He was active and ready to go!
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Well we might see Bruno play tomorrow. Not sure if that's a good thing though.

PS - who the hell is that on your avatar? Rodman?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Well we might see Bruno play tomorrow. Not sure if that's a good thing though.

PS - who the hell is that on your avatar? Rodman?
                        I actually dont have a clue LMFAO
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          I actually dont have a clue LMFAO
                          lmao

Last edited by MixxAOR; Mon Dec 15, 2014, 12:57 AM.
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• lol

You guys weren't around for Grandmama

lol

Comment

• Seriously, Grandmama was on the level of what Uncle drew is now, I can't believe the lack of old school knowledge.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                                Seriously, Grandmama was on the level of what Uncle drew is now, I can't believe the lack of old school knowledge.
                                Grandmama even made an appearance on Family Matters.

I was laughing at the others in previous post but more laughing at the generation gap i.e. how old some of us are or are getting.

Comment

Working...
                                X