Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fun starts at 10:00.

Eddie and Urkel become partners in a 2-on-2 basketball tournament ... that is, until Eddie dumps the nerd for a star player named "The Spider." Hell hath no fury like an Urkel spurned, as he turns to Grandmama to get revenge.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0577118/

Comment

• well this thread has derailed
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

The fun starts at 10:00.
        Eddie blew the scouting report. Everyone knows Urkel can't drive left.

But yes, the generation gap is startling sometimes.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• http://www.tsn.ca/raptors-nogueira-i...boclo-1.162582 Bruno and Bebe seem like genuinely funny guys

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
            http://www.tsn.ca/raptors-nogueira-i...boclo-1.162582 Bruno and Bebe seem like genuinely funny guys
            Especially nice since Bruno did actually hear chants and get in tonight.

Comment

http://www.tsn.ca/raptors-nogueira-i...boclo-1.162582 Bruno and Bebe seem like genuinely funny guys
              That's hilarious! Love it.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I tagged my girlfriend in one of Bebe's instagram pictures, and within 15 minutes he had liked 5 of her pictures and commented "Damn." on one of them. I wasn't even mad though.

Comment

somebody must have a video of that

Comment

• nice find to 2pat in traffic but no finish.

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Eddie blew the scouting report. Everyone knows Urkel can't drive left.
                        That's cause Eddie is Zach Randolph.

Comment

• Interesting stat for you to compare and contrast San Antonio's approach to their rookie vs. Toronto's approach to Caboclo.

San Antonio's first round draft pick - Kyle Anderson - has played 197 minutes so far this year. Casey has played Bruno for 13 minutes.

In fact Casey has played Bruno + Bebe + Steimsma + Hayes combined for 196 minutes: less than Kyle Anderson gets on his own. And it's not like Kyle Anderson's earned it: he's shooting <40% from 2 and <20% from 3.

Comment

• Kuh wrote: View Post
                            Interesting stat for you to compare and contrast San Antonio's approach to their rookie vs. Toronto's approach to Caboclo.

San Antonio's first round draft pick - Kyle Anderson - has played 197 minutes so far this year. Casey has played Bruno for 13 minutes.

In fact Casey has played Bruno + Bebe + Steimsma + Hayes combined for 196 minutes: less than Kyle Anderson gets on his own. And it's not like Kyle Anderson's earned it: he's shooting <40% from 2 and <20% from 3.
                            You do realize that there has been a huge number of Spurs players (Rotation Guys) miss a bunch of games this year right? Cory Joseph has started 7 games, Bonner, Bellinelli, have missed 25% of the season and add in Splitter and Mills being not avvailable is makes sense that some players are going to see a bump in minutes. If San an had a healthy roster there would not even be a discussion.
                            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Interesting stat for you to compare and contrast San Antonio's approach to their rookie vs. Toronto's approach to Caboclo.

The last two weeks has been good for Anderson.

He is very high IQ and will fit well with their system.

The key is they run a system. Once you learn to play within the system, you're good to go.

Raps do not play within a system, sadly.

Comment

Kyle Anderson played 2 years of college ball. Bruno is basically straight out of high school. He should be brought along more slowly. Plus the Spurs injuries mentioned by others.

Comment

Working...
                                X