Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Superjudge wrote: View Post
    Yep.
    I actually watched the Mad Ants last night for a quarter.... good place for players ot learn to do little individual things.... like, in BC's situation...play basketball.

    As far as team play, and the other stuff, good luck, those guys are NOT running much of anything, its looking like a giant YMCA game.

    Honestly, I don't get the Coboclo pick. I just don't. Were the other guys in the draft THAT bad? I mean to take a gamble that big?

    so far, watching the guy, he looks like he is at about the 10th grade level of skills.... thats not good. He has all the physical tools.... but damn. If ever there was a leap.....

    I'm thinking they looked at it like this, they saw potential that they would be a better team for the nest 2-3 years, so, they grab him in a bad draft and 2-3 years down the road, when they have a less than optimal pick, they get to pretend he was the pick.... basically stacking a draft down the road.
    Isn't JV going to be out of the league in a couple of years there chief?

    Honestly sometimes I think you just like to read yourself type. The equivalent of a Bill O'Reilly or one of those bombastic sports guys who yells at the TV or radio and get's attention by being arrogant and getting under peoples skin.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • Bruno is trash, you can tell by his demeanor that he doesn't know wtf is happening on the court. Dude has an IQ of like 50. It's gonna take him a few years just to get to D LEAGUE level lol

      Comment


      • jonnywalker wrote: View Post
        Bruno is trash, you can tell by his demeanor that he doesn't know wtf is happening on the court. Dude has an IQ of like 50. It's gonna take him a few years just to get to D LEAGUE level lol
        If the D league team even plays him... he got 3 measly minutes tonight.

        Comment


        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Isn't JV going to be out of the league in a couple of years there chief?

          Honestly sometimes I think you just like to read yourself type. The equivalent of a Bill O'Reilly or one of those bombastic sports guys who yells at the TV or radio and get's attention by being arrogant and getting under peoples skin.
          Meh.

          Thats all you can see, and thats cool.

          Comment


          • Superjudge wrote: View Post
            Meh.

            Thats all you can see, and thats cool.
            Well considering that I don't know you, I only know your message board alias and a picture below it, then we pretty much have to go with the image you project.
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • I'm mad smart Keon, come on baby, stay off the Gin.

              Honestly.....

              Comment


              • Basketball fanss......eeerr Raptors fans - your prayers have been answered!


                Comment


                • Zainab wrote: View Post
                  Basketball fanss......eeerr Raptors fans - your prayers have been answered!


                  This would be awesome. Baby Dino squad to the rescue.

                  Comment


                  • Zainab wrote: View Post
                    Basketball fanss......eeerr Raptors fans - your prayers have been answered!





                    Now draft George Lucas!


                    Comment


                    • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

                      Now draft George Lucas!

                      holy shit that looks like a photoshop. ridiculous wingspan

                      Comment


                      • Bruno had 8 points 3rebs and a block in 10mins tonight
                        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                        Because its 2015

                        Comment


                        • KHD wrote: View Post
                          holy shit that looks like a photoshop. ridiculous wingspan
                          That's the strangest looking picture I've seen. I don't understand.
                          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                          Because its 2015

                          Comment


                          • Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                            Bruno had 8 points 3rebs and a block in 10mins tonight
                            Ahhh...progress for our favourite little ant!

                            wonder if he kept his grill in!

                            Comment


                            • KHD wrote: View Post
                              holy shit that looks like a photoshop. ridiculous wingspan
                              How long is his wingspan? And he's also not thin like Bruno
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                              Comment


                              • MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                How long is his wingspan? And he's also not thin like Bruno
                                on Draftexpress, their scouting report says he's 6'5'' and reportedly has a 7'1'' wingspan. Also they have a picture of his monstrous hands.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X