Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    on Draftexpress, their scouting report says he's 6'5'' and reportedly has a 7'1'' wingspan. Also they have a picture of his monstrous hands.

    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

    Comment


    • Zainab wrote: View Post
      Basketball fanss......eeerr Raptors fans - your prayers have been answered!


      Oh my thank god
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

      Comment


      • Superjudge wrote: View Post
        Ahhh...progress for our favourite little ant!

        wonder if he kept his grill in!
        Lol

        "Fav little ant"

        Comment


        • There wasn't a Knicks/mad ants game thread right?

          Bruno in 10 minutes scored 8 points (2/2 from downtown) and 3 rebounds!

          Also no turnovers!

          Comment


          • iblastoff wrote: View Post
            There wasn't a Knicks/mad ants game thread right?

            Bruno in 10 minutes scored 8 points (2/2 from downtown) and 3 rebounds!

            Also no turnovers!
            Phase 1: No turnovers
            Phase 2: ?????
            Phase 3. PROFIT!

            Comment


            • Mitch McGary last night vs Hornets - 9pts 10rbs in 15mins.
              Mamba Mentality

              Comment


              • Bruno gets a DNP-CD today.

                #FuckFortWayne

                Comment


                • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  Bruno gets a DNP-CD today.
                  Wow.

                  What's the point of sending him down there? geez.
                  Mamba Mentality

                  Comment


                  • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Bruno gets a DNP-CD today.

                    #FuckFortWayne
                    Which is why we need a fucking D-League team.

                    Make it happen Masai.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

                    Comment


                    • 007 wrote: View Post
                      Which is why we need a fucking D-League team.

                      Make it happen Masai.
                      He'll make it happen.

                      Comment


                      • I've never watched a full D-League game but I would watch the shit out of a Raptors D-League team!
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

                        Comment


                        • Give Bruno 30mpg
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

                          Comment


                          • How upset is everyone going to be when middle of next year we find out that Bruno is still 2 years away?

                            Fran Fraschella should throw a big FU Party if that happens haha.

                            Comment


                            • Letter N wrote: View Post
                              How upset is everyone going to be when middle of next year we find out that Bruno is still 2 years away?

                              Fran Fraschella should throw a big FU Party if that happens haha.
                              At least he wont be 2 years away from being 2 years away! YAY
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                              Comment


                              • Letter N wrote: View Post
                                How upset is everyone going to be when middle of next year we find out that Bruno is still 2 years away?

                                Fran Fraschella should throw a big FU Party if that happens haha.
                                I knew he was a project.... we don't develop basketball players the way we do hockey players.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X