Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I guess Bruno has hit his two summer league max? Would have been nice to see him out there.
    He's played in 3 summer leagues, hasn't he? And even though it would be nice to see him, I get why he hasn't. Hopefully when we do see Bruno, he's ready for the NBA spotlight.

Also, I feel Bruno is going to get more minutes than most think. One of Tucker or Carroll won't be back. I can sense it.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• If Bruno is going to get any real minutes (as part of the plan), Masai will extend him this summer for 4M per year or something. No way they run him out, get interest up, and then maybe have to pay through the nose next summer to keep him when he'll really just be starting his real rookie scale deal in terms of development.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        If Bruno is going to get any real minutes (as part of the plan), Masai will extend him this summer for 4M per year or something. No way they run him out, get interest up, and then maybe have to pay through the nose next summer to keep him when he'll really just be starting his real rookie scale deal in terms of development.
        Extension deadline is end of October?

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
          Extension deadline is end of October?
          Yep. Day before the first game of the NBA season.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
            If Bruno is going to get any real minutes (as part of the plan), Masai will extend him this summer for 4M per year or something. No way they run him out, get interest up, and then maybe have to pay through the nose next summer to keep him when he'll really just be starting his real rookie scale deal in terms of development.
            Exactly. Last thing you want is a Kent Bazemore type thing going down.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Bruno is a stiff.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                Bruno got me stiff.
                👆

Comment

• 6th overall pick ... 7 points...

Comment

• Random video of Bruno practicing.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Random video of Bruno practicing.

Looks good enough to get spot minutes this season. But you guys may be right about him probably being better at the 4. He just doesn't seem quick enough to play the 3 on a regular basis. But his length definitely makes up for the lack of quickness.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Looks good enough to get spot minutes this season. But you guys may be right about him probably being better at the 4. He just doesn't seem quick enough to play the 3 on a regular basis. But his length definitely makes up for the lack of quickness.
                        Bruno is too slow for the 3, but maybe too much of a tweener for the 4 due to lack of strength. Defence and a consistant jump shot will give him spot minutes in the NBA next season.

Comment

• That video shows nothing

Dunking on guys a foot shorter than you doesn't show me improvement.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            That video shows nothing

Dunking on guys a foot shorter than you doesn't show me improvement.

Comment

• One thing no-one's talking about is how much stronger Bruno looks here. Look at those arms and tell me he hasn't added weight. He's definitely NBA ready this year & I hope he does well for his sake.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Because of that video?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X