Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Lol, I've never seen Bruno do anything at full speed.

Hope he won a plush Raptor though....

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Hopefully he wasn't trying. LOL
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
          Hopefully he wasn't trying. LOL
          Those rims are rigged
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Those rims are rigged
            This is actually true. The rims are oval shaped while the balls are more round and a bit bigger than the rims at times. It's an easy way to rob someone of cash.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Those rims are rigged
              I do recall a video of DD also trying his shooting on those rims and not doing so well.

Comment

Those rims are rigged
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Apparently Bruno had a better game against Colombia: 28min, 9pts (1-5 3pt and 3-4 2pt), 5rb and 5 blocks

They play Argentina today.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Apparently Bruno had a better game against Colombia: 28min, 9pts (1-5 3pt and 3-4 2pt), 5rb and 5 blocks

It is good to see Bruno playing against grown men in somewhat meaningful games this summer. I think these games are a true litmus test of where he is in his development.
                    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                      It is good to see Bruno playing against grown men in somewhat meaningful games this summer. I think these games are a true litmus test of where he is in his development.
                      international preliminary games > D - League?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Apparently Bruno had a better game against Colombia: 28min, 9pts (1-5 3pt and 3-4 2pt), 5rb and 5 blocks

http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/CAM/649084/bs.html

So TF is blocks then? Last game Bruno was the player on Brazil with one and I assumed it was technical fouls and I was actually a little impressed, ha.

Edit: Ok I see the Legend now -and google translates it as "Plugs in favor". TR: Plugs Received. Nice.
                        Last edited by Mess; Mon Aug 21, 2017, 03:01 PM.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                          international preliminary games > D - League?
                          I would think that it would be similar but with more structure. The NBA and the G-League run a different style of game than what they do in FIBA play. I think it is a good sign if he is getting minutes and producing.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• http://www.esporteinterativo.com.br/...ia-no-basquete

Highlights
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                              I would think that it would be similar but with more structure. The NBA and the G-League run a different style of game than what they do in FIBA play. I think it is a good sign if he is getting minutes and producing.
                              The overall talent level and athleticism is definitely better in the G-League than what Bruno would be facing this summer. G-League guys are just a shade below NBA. I'm not sure if there's even any borderline NBA'ers on the teams playing against Bruno. If any, it might be just one or two at best.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                The overall talent level and athleticism is definitely better in the G-League than what Bruno would be facing this summer. G-League guys are just a shade below NBA. I'm not sure if there's even any borderline NBA'ers on the teams playing against Bruno. If any, it might be just one or two at best.
                                Totally different game though. Team Canada was full of NBA players at FIBA Americas and didn't qualify for the Olympics, losing to teams like Venezuela who had zero NBA players on their roster, but had guys who have been playing together for a very long time. These International tournaments have a lot more focus on team concepts than the G League where guys come and go constantly and are mainly trying to make themselves look good as opposed to the team winning the game. I watched some G League last year and it was super common for a game to be a ridiculous blowout within the first half and the rest of the game was garbage time for both sides.

Comment

Working...
                                X