No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair Venezuela had a secret weapon.

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Apparently Bruno had a better game against Colombia: 28min, 9pts (1-5 3pt and 3-4 2pt), 5rb and 5 blocks.
      lol
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
        absolutely not, we must extend bruno next year to at least 3 years
        I m not even joking
        Why?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
          Totally different game though. Team Canada was full of NBA players at FIBA Americas and didn't qualify for the Olympics, losing to teams like Venezuela who had zero NBA players on their roster, but had guys who have been playing together for a very long time. These International tournaments have a lot more focus on team concepts than the G League where guys come and go constantly and are mainly trying to make themselves look good as opposed to the team winning the game. I watched some G League last year and it was super common for a game to be a ridiculous blowout within the first half and the rest of the game was garbage time for both sides.
          True enough. And playing within a team concept is where Bruno gets totally lost at times. He doesn't have a natural feel for the game and you can almost hear the gears grinding in his head trying to remember where he has to be on the court.

Comment

• http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/CAM/649087/bs.html#ASFSK

Bruno with 23 points (5-10 2p and 4-8 3p) 14 rebounds
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• That's what I'm talking about Bruno!

Bruno, Bruno, Bruno!

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/CAM/649087/bs.html#ASFSK

TRex be like:

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Bruno be like:

[IMG]

via GIPHY

[/IMG]

Comment

Prove em Bruno! I believe in you! LOL
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• What position is Bruno playing for Brazil? The 3 or the 4?
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• At the end of the day you can't teach 6-11 agile like a wing and 7-6 wingspan. Only 21 years old. Bruno would still go in the 1st round in this years draft. Tools are there just need to get a little tougher and more confident.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I want some highlights.... but seriously, that's a great game for Bruno. I find that the more he plays, the more confident he seems to get in himself & his teammates.... his issue is keeping that drive & motivation.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Also, this:

https://hashtagbasketball.com/toront...-6-months-away
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Well... color me surprised. Argentina is a pretty strong team internationally too, although not as strong as they were years back with Prigioni, Manu, Nocioni, Scola, etc.

I'll be pleasantly surprised but if Bruno can actually become a good 3+D player that really changes the outlook for this team.

I'd need to see highlights of the game tbh, probably he just got hot and made a lot of jumpers. Still don't see him being an NBA player.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                I want some highlights.... but seriously, that's a great game for Bruno. I find that the more he plays, the more confident he seems to get in himself & his teammates.... his issue is keeping that drive & motivation.
                                http://www.esporteinterativo.com.br/...il-e-argentina

He banks in his first 3 lol that always gets you going. Only shows a couple other plays. A three to end the game and an aleey oop layup finish off a nice pass. The highlights aren't the greatest overall.

The ones from the post above are better lol
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X