Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Comment

• Ok... I'm buying into the hype a bit now.

Comment

• og has competition

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          og has competition
          In a perfect world by next year you'd have Bruno/OG starting next to our big 3.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            In a perfect world by next year you'd have Bruno/OG starting next to our big 3.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
            it will happen just closer to the all star break.

Comment

• Bruno refused to leave the lockerroom after the half because he didnt play in 2nd quarter. He got disqualified from tournament.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Bruno refused to leave the lockerroom after the half because he didnt play in 2nd quarter. He got disqualified from tournament.
                lol what
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bruno refused to leave the lockerroom after the half because he didnt play in 2nd quarter. He got disqualified from tournament.
                  Where did you hear this?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Where did you hear this?
                    Twitter. He is on his way to Toronto. He got kicked out of the team. Dissappointing
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Twitter. He is on his way to Toronto. He got kicked out of the team. Dissappointing
                      I never read the disqualified part. Where are you seeing that? Or maybe I should ask who wrote that on their twitter?
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I need a proper source, Mix. I'm not believing just what you're saying.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• There's a whole thread if you clink on it
                          Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Bruno was sent home due to "acts of indiscipline in the locker room"

Last NT player suspension led to a positive doping test. Player was from Croatia or Serbia NT team, I can't remember now.

Comment

• http://www.basquete360.com.br/2017/0...ao-brasileira/

Google translate:

One of the main hopes of the new generation, Bruno Caboclo may no longer be part of the Brazilian national team at Fiba Americup. The Toronto Raptors wing was dismissed for indiscipline by the coaching staff in the interval of the game against Mexico on Saturday. He acted for 9min22sec from the first quarter and refused to return when called by coach César Guidetti in the second quarter. In the interval, he was immediately dismissed by technical manager Renato Lamas, a former player.

In the bench, he had an expression of extreme dissatisfaction. In the warm-up, he went to the other half of the court while the whole group hit the ball on one side. He stayed alone until the team work was mandatory. There were two attempts to get him back on the court, one Guidetti official and one Renato Lamas in a separate chat on the bench. Nothing worked. Caboclo was then informed that he would no longer be part of the group, was away indefinitely and that he would return from Medellín on the first possible flight this Sunday.

CBB to talk about Bruno Caboclo with NBA team
                              After the match, Renato Lamas told Basketball.com that he will notify the Toronto Raptors, the player's team in the NBA, about the attitude of indiscipline. "I'm very sad, very much," he said. "But we just want players who want to be in the national team. If he does not want to be, we will not want him with us. "

Captain Fúlvio was short of words, right after the game. "When I saw him, he did not come back for the second half. We still do not know the details, except he's gone. Let's know more later, "he commented.

Soon more information.

Comment

• Why would Bruno do such a stupid thing? Fuck man...
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X