No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welp now he's never going to play for his country. He'll learn from this. He's still very young and stupid
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Dammit Bruno, it seemed like everything was going well.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Did you guys know that he had similar incident in Dleague finals? First time i hear it but Stack handled him.
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Why would Bruno do such a stupid thing? Fuck man...
          Wow. Just. Wow.

Maybe it's because it's Fight Night but this kind of reminds me of Oliver McCall. The boxer who beat Lennox Lewis on a lucky punch and then in the rematch just absolutely broke-down emotionally, sobbing, because he realized he was outmatched and had no chance. He dropped his gloves for several rounds and cried like a little boy as Lennox looked on, baffled. I watched it live on tv and it is to this day the most mind-boggling thing I've witnessed from a grown man in sport.

As some of us have maintained, I have real belief in his physical promise. Now, more than ever, he looks like he has the physical tools to succeed. But man, there is something wrong with this kid's psyche. It is seriously sad to see.

Don't know what it is that makes him so fragile. Wish he could find some inner strength, cause for all the knocks against him, large or small, that's always gonna be the biggest, and that's the one that, if he can't sort it out, will bury him.

Comment

• He's not getting paid, and he's easily one of the best players they have. Brazil's loss.

Bruno will be motivated to show them how dumb they were for embarrassing him like that.

Who's the coach anyways? César Guidetti? It's not like he's some Hall of Famer, he doesn't have any major accolades, he doesn't even have a Wikipedia...
            he was probably power tripping on some "I'm the coach, and you're the player" shit.

Very disappointing news, but I'm a fan of Bruno before I am a fan of team Brazil. Stupid coach.

Why would you bench arguably your best player for a whole quarter?

Bruno is obviously pissed; he has since deleted all of his Team Brazil pictures off his social media.
            Last edited by c-troop; Sun Aug 27, 2017, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
              He's not getting paid, and he's easily one of the best players they have. Brazil's loss.

Bruno will be motivated to show them how dumb they were for embarrassing him like that.

Who's the coach anyways? César Guidetti? It's not like he's some Hall of Famer, he doesn't have any major accolades, he doesn't even have a Wikipedia...
              he was probably power tripping on some "I'm the coach, and you're the player" shit.

Very disappointing news, but I'm a fan of Bruno before I am a fan of team Brazil. Stupid coach.

Why would you bench arguably your best player for a whole quarter?

Bruno is obviously pissed; he has since deleted all of his Team Brazil pictures of his social media.
              Yea I would love to hear the full story before I judge. Cause it does seem weird that they benched him for a whole quarter. What could he have done? I'm more disappointed because I feel like these games and just playing in general is good for him. But some of you said that the competition is pretty bad and the Brazilian team is pretty bad so maybe it won't do that much for him.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Yea I would love to hear the full story before I judge. Cause it does seem weird that they benched him for a whole quarter. What could he have done? I'm more disappointed because I feel like these games and just playing in general is good for him. But some of you said that the competition is pretty bad and the Brazilian team is pretty bad so maybe it won't do that much for him.
                I agree with you. Would have liked to see Bruno gain more confidence against the international scrubs.

Could be a blessing in disguise. It's not like we have to worry about Bruno getting injured before training camp now.

I'm also interested in hearing the full story, but I'm not going to side with some "no-name nobody" international coach in the mean time.

Comment

• He commands a NBA Round 1 draft pick G-League max-money contract! Nothing less!!
                  RR OG

Comment

• Not ideal situation, and not excusing bad behaviour, but Bruno probably has more edge and competitive spirit and desire to play than many thought

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      He commands a NBA Round 1 draft pick G-League max-money contract! Nothing less!!
                      Three 6-packs and a bag of peanuts?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Not ideal situation, and not excusing bad behaviour, but Bruno probably has more edge and competitive spirit and desire to play than many thought
                        That's how im looking at it

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Did you guys know that he had similar incident in Dleague finals? First time i hear it but Stack handled him.
                          Source?
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Source?
                            Blake Murphy
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              That's how im looking at it
                              yeah but he needs to learn how to harness it

Comment

• It's too early to pass judgement on it just yet. Perhaps the program is bush league and he was getting frustrated with what was going on. I would like to hear a comment from him.

There may be a reason why the other Brazilian NBA players aren't participating.

Comment

Working...
                                X