Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Not really
      Not at all.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Bruno has played 23 games averaging 4.6 minutes over 3 yrs with most minutes coming from a 35 min game vs Nets where he went 1/9 (1/7 3pts). So I don't see how you can say Bruno is a better shooter then any NBA player at this point. Part of being a good shooter is being able to makes shots vs real NBA players during meaningful minutes.

Comment

Not really
          Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Not at all.

Lol. Listen, just because a guy can make a couple of wide open shots in GARBAGE time where there's no pressure doesn't make him a great shooter. Pretty sure i can make those shots too.

Put him against NBA competition against NBA defenders and not you know....... scrubs......and let's see what happens. Would he be able to get his shot off? i highly doubt it.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Lol. Listen, just because a guy can make a couple of wide open shots in GARBAGE time where there's no pressure doesn't make him a great shooter. Pretty sure i can make those shots too.

Put him against NBA competition against NBA defenders and not you know....... scrubs......and let's see what happens. Would he be able to get his shot off? i highly doubt it.
            If Giannis could shoot 3s as well as Bruno Raptors would of lost that series. I know you don't believe in him but let's be real here.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post

Are we calling him great shooter? Giannis is shooting 27% on threes. So he doesn't exactly set a high bar.

Comment

• Alex91 wrote: View Post
                Bruno has played 23 games averaging 4.6 minutes over 3 yrs with most minutes coming from a 35 min game vs Nets where he went 1/9 (1/7 3pts). So I don't see how you can say Bruno is a better shooter then any NBA player at this point. Part of being a good shooter is being able to makes shots vs real NBA players during meaningful minutes.
                Bingo
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Brady Heslip is not a great shooter? because he never did it in NBA?

Comment

Brady Heslip is not a great shooter? because he never did it in NBA?
                    He is a greater shooter in the G league, yes. NBA wise 0/0. I don't care how well anyone does in G league or in NCAA as im a NBA fan who wants to see a roster full of guys fulfilling NBA roles.

Comment

Bruno has played 23 games averaging 4.6 minutes over 3 yrs with most minutes coming from a 35 min game vs Nets where he went 1/9 (1/7 3pts). So I don't see how you can say Bruno is a better shooter then any NBA player at this point. Part of being a good shooter is being able to makes shots vs real NBA players during meaningful minutes.
                      Yeah I could understand the argument if Bruno was shooting like 40% from 3 in the DLeague, but he's at 33% both last season and over his career. Against NBA competition those numbers would be even worse.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Yeah I could understand the argument if Bruno was shooting like 40% from 3 in the DLeague, but he's at 33% both last season and over his career. Against NBA competition those numbers would be even worse.
                        Norman Powell's and Delon Wright's % from Dleague to NBA are pretty close. Powell got better. Majority of threes players take are open anyway. Within the offense Bruno would be the last option as well. With his size and reach who is really gonna contest him too.

Comment

Norman Powell's and Delon Wright's % from Dleague to NBA are pretty close. Powell got better. Majority of threes players take are open anyway. Within the offense Bruno would be the last option as well. With his size and reach who is really gonna contest him too.

Judging by the article, doesn't sound like Bruno will be a team player if he is the last option. Seems like it's his way or high way.

Comment

Judging by the article, doesn't sound like Bruno will be a team player if he is the last option. Seems like it's his way or high way.
                            He didn't show that behaviour in D-league and Stack made him more of a role player.

Comment

• Bruno is a streaky shooter, not a good one. If he makes it in the NBA he will be as a back up who will mostly be used for his defense and rebounding at the 4.

But as we can now tell it isn't the physical or his shot that are the biggest hurdles but his mental focus and maturity that currently needs adjusting. Bruno should use Norman Powell as a model of professionalism, just do what Norman does.

Comment

He didn't show that behaviour in D-league and Stack made him more of a role player.
                                Actually he did. He clashed head with Stackhouse several times. There's an article about it.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X