Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    If people took your advice on when we're allowed to be critical of the organization wed never be allowed to say anything. Ever.

So no people don't need to chill, people need to keep adding to discussions with opinions more diverse than "casey is always right cause he's a coach and you're not"
    Preach!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• jimmie wrote: View Post
      It's not really about 2 preseason games. They've just confirmed what we have seen for the past 3 years. Not much improvement at all in the areas where he really struggles. Same "potential" we saw when he was drafted. I'm not down on the guy or the decision to draft him. It just doesn't look like he will ever be a serviceable NBA rotation player, is all, and this team is competitive now, and should concentrate on players who do look like they could help at some point. I would like nothing more than to see him develop a knockdown 3 and some on-court IQ, but given 3 years of extensive coaching and PT in the D league, I'd expect to see more than what he's shown.
      What I'm saying is that nothing prepares you for the speed of the NBA game except being in NBA games. It's why I've never been high on the D-league, at least not at its current level of competitiveness....to me it's just practice time for learning sets. It got Bruno up to a more basic level of BBIQ. But he isn't going to understand the game at this level without NBA experience.

That's why it was such a big reach, even at the 20th pick, because it was like drafting an astute third-grader and expecting him to go to college after a few years. He has some natural gifts but there's just so much to learn in such a short span.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        If people took your advice on when we're allowed to be critical of the organization wed never be allowed to say anything. Ever.

So no people don't need to chill, people need to keep adding to discussions with opinions more diverse than "casey is always right cause he's a coach and you're not"
        Yeah, Casey, Masai and MLSE are on the forum taking all these complaints into consideration. Keep it up, they will release Bruno seeing how upset the fans on RR are.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• K so as it turns out Bruno is still heaping pile of garbage.

Comment

• Is there a way we could release him from having a roster spot and still keep him on the 905?
            Not that we should even do that...
            Maybe he's like, 4 years away from being 4 years away?

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              People need to chill we took him 20th. Not first overall.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
              Dude your dedication of this game is admirable but it seems your losing your grip, lol.

We got Powell at 46.

So this has nothing to do what spot Ujiri got him.

So what exactly is your point now?

Bruno is a bust, accept that fact.

Comment

• This scrub is still on this team? how? worst Raptor player of all time and i'm not exaggerating.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                  What I'm saying is that nothing prepares you for the speed of the NBA game except being in NBA games. It's why I've never been high on the D-league, at least not at its current level of competitiveness....to me it's just practice time for learning sets. It got Bruno up to a more basic level of BBIQ. But he isn't going to understand the game at this level without NBA experience.
                  Its not only BBIQ that is the issue. At the very least he should be scoring those catch and shoot 3 point shots but he can't even do that, you don't need BBIQ for that but mental fortitude.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                    Is there a way we could release him from having a roster spot and still keep him on the 905?
                    Not that we should even do that...
                    Maybe he's like, 4 years away from being 4 years away?

Comment

• "He's still a deer in the headlights and I can't shake the suspicion that he doesn't know how to play basketball. He's slow making reads and consistently in the wrong spots

Been saying this for 4 YEARS now. Holy shit. The guy doesn't know how to play basketball. It's like watching a 5 year old kid play ball for the first time. He hasn't improved one bit. This is why I was so upset about the pick. This guy is no prospect. WE DRAFTED A GUY WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY BASKETBALL.

Also, look at point #8

Last edited by The Great One; Fri Oct 6, 2017, 01:27 AM.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        "He's still a deer in the headlights and I can't shake the suspicion that he doesn't know how to play basketball. He's slow making reads and consistently in the wrong spots

Been saying this for 4 YEARS now. Holy shit. The guy doesn't know how to play basketball. It's like watching a 5 year old kid play ball for the first time. He hasn't improved one bit. This is why I was so upset about the pick. This guy is no prospect. WE DRAFTED A GUY WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY BASKETBALL.
                        The sad thing is it's really not a joke, he doesn't know how to play basketball.

It's why...

On defense unless it's man on man and it's HIS man that has the ball, he looks completely awful. He literally seems to only know that he needs to move his feet to try and stay in front of his man and keep a hand up. BUT the second it's not his man with the ball, he's completely oblivious to what's happening to the point that when he clues in, he's rotating super late and getting dunked on....

On offense, unless he's stationary, camped out above the 3pt line or in the corners, he has absolutely no clue what's happening or what to do. It's why he's unprepared for passes that they smack off his hands or panics, has no idea what to do with the ball other than get out of his terrified hands even if it means passing it to the wrong team.

I said it before but he truly has ALL TIME LOW BBALL IQ, zero feel for the game and can't have court awareness when he's just totally lost and is a lost cause. We made a YMCA player with long limbs a millionaire, now let him join his fellow Brazilian bust brother Araujo and never trust that nation again.

Comment

• I'm convinced the Raps are paying him to LEARN how to play basketball because of his physique - 6'10, long arms, all that bullshit. Maybe because they think they can turn him into something.

The REALITY is he can't play. Pretty obvious that he's not a basketball player. This experiment has to stop now. We are wasting a roster spot on a guy who doesn't know how to play.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            We made a YMCA player with long limbs a millionaire, now let him join his fellow Brazilian bust brother Araujo and never trust that nation again.
                            okay I laughed on that one.

Comment

• He is only worth the salary match on a trade. Let someone else release him.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                I'm convinced the Raps are paying him to LEARN how to play basketball because of his physique - 6'10, long arms, all that bullshit. Maybe because they think they can turn him into something.

The REALITY is he can't play. Pretty obvious that he's not a basketball player. This experiment has to stop now. We are wasting a roster spot on a guy who doesn't know how to play.
                                I finally agree. He's a wasted roster spot at this point. Isn't his contract up next season or something? I assume we won't be resigning him.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X