Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice little article on the front page on his good play so far:
    https://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2017...ming-of-bruno/

Really hope he can keep the streak going tomorrow.

Comment

• Re-called

Comment

• Seems like it's not crazy to think Bruno could get some minutes tonight. Wright and Powell out means it will be tough to run multi-PG lineups. Ibaka is out, meaning our PF depth is Siakam and OG, and with the hurt guards, we'll need a lot of OG at the 3. Throw in the unicorn factor and we might see some situational Bruno minutes to give Kristaps a different defensive look.

Or not, who knows. Just seems like the perfect storm here.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Yeah, Casey usually works everyone on the roster into the rotation a few points in the season at least - even guys like Solomon Alabi and Quincy Acy. The one exception has been Bruno, but we always said this should be viewed like his rookie season so...

You never know - ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!

Comment

• So why Bruno didn't play?!

Comment

• Oh well.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                So why Bruno didn't play?!
                Lol really?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bruno back in action with the 905, 9 and 5 with two steals and a block in the first half. But the whole team not playing well at this point.

Comment

• 23-4-6-4-2 (steals and blocks for the last two). At least he's being consistent.

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20171118/LAKRAP/

with a head band no less!
                    Last edited by Jclaw; Sat Nov 18, 2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Best performance I have seen of Bruno.

Comment

• Who is Bruno? Never heard of him does he play in the nba?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Best performance I have seen of Bruno.

Did you see the game or just the highlights? While I continue to hope for the best from Bruno, hard to get excited when they were down by 30+ for the majority of the game... I suspect for every highlight, there were plenty of lowlights to match.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Did you see the game or just the highlights? While I continue to hope for the best from Bruno, hard to get excited when they were down by 30+ for the majority of the game... I suspect for every highlight, there were plenty of lowlights to match.
                            Didnt watch this game, but he looked good in the games I have watched. It never looked like he knew what to do until this year.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              He was the best player on his team by quite a margin. He just didn’t get much help.

Comment

• that headband makes him look like Wilt Chamberlain, tall person with super long arms.

Comment

Working...
                                X