Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    That is exactly what I think of Bruno when I see Frye skills but Frye also has a high BBIQ while Bruno does not.
    His ceiling is Frye? O boy is his career in trouble.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
      You mean, NBA Champion Channing Frye?

Comment

• Frye came in as more of a prototypical stretch-5 (4/5). Bruno is more a prototypical stretch-4 (3/4/5).

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          You mean, NBA Champion Channing Frye?
          Hey remember when Frye broke the Raptors by bombing 3's in the playoffs? That sucked.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

He got that ambition babe, look at his eyes
            This week he mop the floor next week it's the frye's
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I mean Channing Frye is an elite marksman. At this point that would be a steal, we were calling this guy Brazilian KD LOL

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                I mean Channing Frye is an elite marksman. At this point that would be a steal, we were calling this guy Brazilian KD LOL
                That was tongue in cheek..nobody thought he'd be KD..i hope
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  That was tongue in cheek..nobody thought he'd be KD..i hope
                  That is true, but people had some pretty high expectations and I was one of them unfortunately

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                    That is true, but people had some pretty high expectations and I was one of them unfortunately
                    Fran Fraschilla called him that on the NBA draft broadcast after we drafted him. The Raptors and its fans did not start the Brazilian KD talk.

He also said he was 2 years away from being 2 years away, so everyone knew the Brazilian KD remark was made in jest since both are extremely tall and long.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      Fran Fraschilla called him that on the NBA draft broadcast after we drafted him. The Raptors and its fans did not start the Brazilian KD talk.

He also said he was 2 years away from being 2 years away, so everyone knew the Brazilian KD remark was made in jest since both are extremely tall and long.
                      Yeah I know who started it. I never said raptors fans started it, but some of us did foolishly buy into the hype. It was all mostly due to the fact that no one knew who he was, and his physical measurements were similar to that of Giannis.

Turns out he just doesn't have that IT factor Giannis and KD have so he never maximized on those physical tools. Not to say that he'll never be a decent rotation piece (he's still only 22) but the hopes of him becoming superstar level are long gone lol

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Treasure him, Sacramento fans, as you treasure each day of your lives.

Comment

• We gave him a good life. Now life gets real.

Comment

• R.i.p

Comment

Working...
                                X