No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst player in franchise history. That's tough to do specially if you look at the history of this franchise.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      The worst player in franchise history. That's tough to do specially if you look at the history of this franchise.
      No. Araujo. Bruno pick caused us to miss out on what Rodney Hood? Araujo at 8 went ahead of Al Jefferson, Iguodala, JR Smith..

Weird fact: when you google 'Rafael Araujo', the image search brings up a bunch of acid trip style drawings lol
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        No. Araujo. Bruno pick caused us to miss out on what Rodney Hood? Araujo at 8 went ahead of Al Jefferson, Iguodala, JR Smith..

Weird fact: when you google 'Rafael Araujo', the image search brings up a bunch of acid trip style drawings lol
        I said the worst PLAYER, not the worst draft pick.

Araujo was the worst draft pick. But that dude started a couple of games for the Raptors and I remember a game against the Warriors where he grabbed 20 boards.

Bruno? that dude can't play AT ALL. Didn't get any meaningful mins for the Raps. Watching him was like watching a 5 year old kid play ball for the first time.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I think a lot of mock drafts had the Raptors taking Capela, which would have been awfully nice.

I'm not sure what the effect is on the next draft though, if Capela looks good do they still take Poeltl? If not, do they go for a wing over a big? The wing selections at that point in the draft were pretty bad. Denzel Valentine was the next one taken.
          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            The worst player in franchise history. That's tough to do specially if you look at the history of this franchise.
            LaMark Baker (who?) had a PER of -46.6 in 1998-99. He played in 1 game for 2 minutes.

Bruno didn't play much for the Raptors at all either. Total of 113 minutes over 4 seasons. But he had a negative PER in 3 of his 4 seasons (he was 2nd, 8th and 10th worst ever). Last year he had a PER of 14.6 in 9 games (40 minutes) though.

Overall I would say I agree. Bruno was the worst Raptor in franchise history from a minutes played to production value.

Although we did get the 905ers because of him.
            Last edited by planetmars; Thu Feb 8, 2018, 06:17 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Im sad about this ):
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Comment

• Blake Murphy says that Kings are planning to keep him rather than immediately waiving him.

Comment

• It's been a long day... without you my friend.. and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again...

Comment

• This is the one pick I'll always be pissed at Masai for... We could had someone like Hood for example right now.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            One more time for the people in the back:

Let's be fair maybe the best first points in NBA history.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                              This is the one pick I'll always be pissed at Masai for... We could had someone like Hood for example right now.

Rodney Hood is overrated, soft and was terrible in the playoffs. He is basically CJ Miles on a good team (this is why he ain't worth the big money he is looking for and Utah knows this and they aren't fools).

His stats on the Cavs will take a big hit just wait and see.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                                This is the one pick I'll always be pissed at Masai for... We could had someone like Hood for example right now.
                                Yeah, and a lot of teams could have had someone like Wright, FVV, Siakam, OG or Norm right now. You win some and you lose some, and with regards to drafting Masai has won more than he's lost in his time here
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X