Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Glad it seems like the Kings are going to give him a shot. If he's going to figure out how to be a roleplayer he's going to need some NBA minutes at some point.
    Keep us posted
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Is it possible to just FORGET John Lennon, Tupac Shakur? Is it possible to pretend Michael Jackson or Elvis Presley never existed?

Sure, anythings possible.

Whoops...

Interesting. When I think of a Bruno comp, Kevin Garnett is the first player that comes to my mind also.
      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• This is a deal that materialized only because both Masai and Vlade were bored on deadline day.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          This is a deal that materialized only because both Masai and Vlade were bored on deadline day.
          Pretty cool really, getting a prospect in return for Bruno who most assumed had zero trade value.

Comment

• I wonder where Bruno will end up after this season. I think going to Europe and playing in one of the Euroleague teams might be good for his confidence as its a slower pace game and if his shot stops being so streaky he might come back to the NBA in 2-3 years.
            Last edited by Hotshot; Mon Feb 12, 2018, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Pretty cool really, getting a prospect in return for Bruno who most assumed had zero trade value.
              But when you trade someone with no trade value, for someone with no trade value, does a tree fall in the woods?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                I wonder where Bruno will end up after this season. I think going to Europe and playing in one of the Euroleague teams might be good for his confidence as its a slower pace game and if his shot stops being so streaky he might come back to the NBA in 2-3 years.
                I think someone will take a flier on him in the NBA. A lot less intriguing players have hung around.

Comment

I think someone will take a flier on him in the NBA. A lot less intriguing players have hung around.
                  202 Pages on F****g Bruno.
                  Raps fans are No 1.

Comment

• Best thing for Bruno would be to go to Europe for 2-3 years and play under one of those hard-ass coaches, who doesn't give a f*** about his feelings.... just results. If he survives that, then he can come back to the NBA like PJ Tucker and have a decent career.

Comment

• Guy has the physical assets to be a good player. In professional sports just being a good athlete is enough to get by. A lot of Bruno's problems are mental.. and I know Masai has said it more than once. His biggest regret was not having a real D League team already before bringing Bruno in. He wasn't ready for anything and the professional atmosphere probably made things worse.

They said he was hungry to learn and get better. I hope that's still true for his sake. I do see him having a career like Whiteside. Kind thrown around and picked up by different summer league programs, and then finally finding a niche in Miami where he becomes one of the better centers in the league. Maybe not to that extreme, but I see him having an NBA career eventually.

Comment

• Again, I beg, can we PLEASE just delete this thread and pretend it didnt happen. Honestly. The kid is horrible.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                          Again, I beg, can we PLEASE just delete this thread and pretend it didnt happen. Honestly. The kid is horrible.
                          We can never forget about Masai's home run swing that ended up being a triple play. NEVER.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                            We can never forget about Masai's home run swing that ended up being a triple play. NEVER.
                            I would suggest it was a home run swing that ended up being a fly out to 2nd base, in the middle of the 3rd inning.

In other words, a fairly inconsequential play in the grand scheme of current Raptors success.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I would suggest it was a home run swing that ended up being a fly out to 2nd base, in the middle of the 3rd inning.

In other words, a fairly inconsequential play in the grand scheme of current Raptors success.
                              And frankly, with the way he leveraged that pick and the development hype that came along with it into the D-League team... more like a sac fly.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X