Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Anyone gonna watch the Blazers Kings game just to see if Bruno gets minutes again?
    I’m watching for the blazers. I’m a big Blazers fan. Probably my second team.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      Anyone gonna watch the Blazers Kings game just to see if Bruno gets minutes again?
      I think Bruno played in place of Vince yesterday. Vince is back playing today's and looks like no Bruno
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LOL. I was browsing the Bruno thread this morning on Tapatalk and this Ad randomly pops up....

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          LOL. I was browsing the Bruno thread this morning on Tapatalk and this Ad randomly pops up....

I hate the Tapatalk ads but don't like it enough to pay for it. I find it doesn't track viewing history very well, often opens threads too far back. The UI in general feels kind of messy.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            I hate the Tapatalk ads but don't like it enough to pay for it. I find it doesn't track viewing history very well, often opens threads too far back. The UI in general feels kind of messy.
            Not a big fan of Tapatalk either, but that Ad was a gem: a tall, slim, dark-skinned young man with a huge wingspan, pondering his future overseas. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                I know it's a joke, but I just find it hilarious that you used per 36 minutes on a guy who played 23 total
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  I know it's a joke, but I just find it hilarious that you used per 36 minutes on a guy who played 23 total
                  How many minutes? 23??

Bruno is MJ confirmed

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    How many minutes? 23??

Bruno is MJ confirmed
                    lol, rookie seasons it's what we have to work with.

Mostly I'm amazed by Bruno's knockdown 3 pt shooting. The assists and free throws will come.

#GOAT

Comment

• Bruno needs to make one of those "Come Fly with Me" or "Playground" videos that Jordan made back in the early 90's.

Comment

• I'm guessing you guys have seen SLAM just came out with a new GOAT issue? Presented here for your convenience:

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          LOL. I was browsing the Bruno thread this morning on Tapatalk and this Ad randomly pops up....

Quick someone take a measuring tape and measure that dude's wingspan, he might have a future in the 905.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Quick someone take a measuring tape and measure that dude's wingspan, he might have a future in the 905.
                            5 inches. I'm not sure if it's a life size picture though

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              5 inches. I'm not sure if it's a life size picture though
                              His hands are kinda small, won't be able to hold the ball.

Comment

• Just found this. Is bruno returning? Maybe to the 905?? Maybe in 4 years he can make the nba roster!

Comment

Working...
                                X