Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NeedTristanThompson wrote: View Post
    Just found this. Is bruno returning? Maybe to the 905?? Maybe in 4 years he can make the nba roster!
    Some projects are DOA...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Some projects are DOA...
      I think with 5+ years of European ball Bruno will be ready to contribute to an NBA squad. Unfortunately a swing and a miss for us but I liked the idea of it, we were hoping for the next Giannis and that's a fine risk to take late in the draft. I'm sure Masai learned a lot from the experience and will make better draft choices moving forward. It could have easily gone the other way (Bruno improves rapidly) and Masai comes out like a genius. Hopefully he's pin pointed the few intangibles that Bruno lacked to prevent him from taking the next step and looks for those in any future risky picks.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
        I think with 5+ years of European ball Bruno will be ready to contribute to an NBA squad. Unfortunately a swing and a miss for us but I liked the idea of it, we were hoping for the next Giannis and that's a fine risk to take late in the draft. I'm sure Masai learned a lot from the experience and will make better draft choices moving forward. It could have easily gone the other way (Bruno improves rapidly) and Masai comes out like a genius. Hopefully he's pin pointed the few intangibles that Bruno lacked to prevent him from taking the next step and looks for those in any future risky picks.
        Starting with the name Bruno.

Comment

• So here's a question. Why is this thread still in "everything raptors", but all of the demar threads have been moved? The same could be asked of the "everything dwayne casey" thread. Just seems like an odd decision to remove all the demar threads (and yes the Poeltl one) when stuff like this is still around. Besides the fact that I would argue that the demar threads, or at least some of them, do still qualify as "everything raptors" anyhow

Comment

So here's a question. Why is this thread still in "everything raptors", but all of the demar threads have been moved? The same could be asked of the "everything dwayne casey" thread. Just seems like an odd decision to remove all the demar threads (and yes the Poeltl one) when stuff like this is still around. Besides the fact that I would argue that the demar threads, or at least some of them, do still qualify as "everything raptors" anyhow
            Who cares? No one uses this one anymore.

Comment

• The Everything DeRozan thread belongs here not in the Everything NBA forum. He's true Raptor legend just like Vince. The Everything VC thread is still here. Why is the DeRozan thread gone all of a sudden? hmm..
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                Who cares? No one uses this one anymore.
                My point is not so much about these ones being still around as much as it is about the demar ones being removed. The Bruno Caboclo, Dwayne Casey threads still being around? Whatever, really. But why are the demar ones getting moved off? Especially with the everything VC thread also being kept in "everything raptors", as TRex pointed out above...

Comment

My point is not so much about these ones being still around as much as it is about the demar ones being removed. The Bruno Caboclo, Dwayne Casey threads still being around? Whatever, really. But why are the demar ones getting moved off? Especially with the everything VC thread also being kept in "everything raptors", as TRex pointed out above...
                  Don't forget Raptors legend Alfonzo Mckinnie and Bryan Colangelo threads still in this forum.

Comment

• Guessing whoever moved it doesn't like DeMar very much

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      The Everything DeRozan thread belongs here not in the Everything NBA forum. He's true Raptor legend just like Vince. The Everything VC thread is still here. Why is the DeRozan thread gone all of a sudden? hmm..
                      I agree. And I think many Raptor fans will enjoy following his progress with the Spurs this here, in the Everything Raptors forum where people actually go.

Bring it back! Bring it back!
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        Guessing whoever moved it doesn't like DeMar very much
                        I don't know who did it, but I don't think that is actually the case.

While perhaps premature, "Everything NBA" is where it belongs for the season.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          I don't know who did it, but I don't think that is actually the case.

While perhaps premature, "Everything NBA" is where it belongs for the season.
                          So Everything Raptors is only for players who play for the Raptors right now?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                            Relatively speaking.

Better question, why do people care? The threads are still there and people can still comment.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Relatively speaking.

Better question, why do people care? The threads are still there and people can still comment.
                              We're doing DeMar a disservice! He's gonna be HELLA pissed when he logs into RR for the 1st time ever.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I agree. And I think many Raptor fans will enjoy following his progress with the Spurs this here, in the Everything Raptors forum where people actually go.

Bring it back! Bring it back!
                                Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                                Axel wrote: View Post
                                Relatively speaking.

The above from KeonClark is why people care. Far more people view the "everything raptors" thread than the "everything nba" thread. Also, if it's true that "everything raptors" is indeed only for players who play for the Raptors right now, what's going on with: the everything vince carter thread, the everything alfonzo mckinnie thread, even the everything rawle alkins thread being in the section?! Yes you've moved the bruno caboclo and dwayne casey ones after I pointed it out, great. (and there are many others buried in the section about players no longer on the raptors)

I would also like to point out that the description of the section "everything raptors" is: "Discuss anything and everything Raptors related. Opinions, Breaking News, Personnel Updates. etc."

Is Demar's career trajectory, especially in the season immediately following the trade, not Raptors related? Do you think if Demar has success, grows a lot under Pop, or regresses, or wins a championship, or whatever, either way his whole time up to this year in Toronto will not be brought up over and over, what the organization did to grow him, what he did to grow while here, how they heartlessly traded him away, and so on?

Comment

Working...
                                X