Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Whoa, you're out of line there guy. Those videos aren't against American players, come on... We can't look at these. Nothing to see here.

Comment

I like Jamshid's posts, they make me chuckle.

Comment

Well, it seems like he is in fact a freak athlete and physical specimen, up there with anybody in the draft in those aspects. Seems like he has a good head on his shoulders and I'm very happy with his willingness to play D.

Comment

Ryan Wolstat ✔ @WolstatSun

Some info from a North American source: Utah and Phoenix were hot after Caboclo, would have taken him if on the board with next picks
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Whoa, you're out of line there guy. Those videos aren't against American players, come on... We can't look at these. Nothing to see here.
              lol well... its all we got. Study these 3 clips until summer league.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                It's Jamshid...he has no clue what he's talking about, regardless of how close to right or wrong he is. In fact, I'm shocked his "insider sources" didn't tip him that this guy was on the Raptors board. You know, the ones that gave him such insider info that Kyle Lowry would likely sign for around 10-12 million.
                Masai is pretty secretive about everything, from #1-#19, most picks were announced by Insiders such as Spears/Ford 2-3 minutes before the decision was even announced. When the Raptors picked caboclo, no one said a word until Adam Silver actually announced the pick. Sorta like that with Masai

Comment

I haven't seen a mystery pick that's this damn mysterious since the days of the Cold War when the NHL picked random dudes from the Soviet Union whom we'd never see in 8 years when the Cold War ended.

Even the DX video that's 5 minutes long repeats the same damn clips. What am I to jerk off to during the offseason? Arghhh
                  Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

Bruno

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

kopite91 wrote: View Post
                      I haven't seen a mystery pick that's this damn mysterious since the days of the Cold War when the NHL picked random dudes from the Soviet Union whom we'd never see in 8 years when the Cold War ended.

Even the DX video that's 5 minutes long repeats the same damn clips. What am I to jerk off to during the offseason? Arghhh
                      Yeah that was probably their weakest scouting report. It was just a summary of 1 game

Comment

Bruno Caboclo

All you had to tell me is that he has a 7'7" wingspan and his extremely agile. I would be sold. Masai said more length and rim protections. Apparently his gym rat. You can't have enough of those ask DD.

http://youtu.be/GIUrhVzC-AU

http://youtu.be/TEP_s0tKBOc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Fri Jun 27, 2014, 02:10 AM.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

somebody on reddit posted it. He's number 20
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

This is stupid? The kid plays for 1 of the most successful teams in South America's Junior team. Sky/Pinheiros won the FIBA Americas last year - basically the Central/South America version of Euroleague . It's the same team that produced Leandro Barbosa. ALL CBB games are televised. He's the MVP of the last BWB in South America, and there's no footage of the kid?

How is that possible?

Comment

The best footage I could find is him putting 20+ points on a team in the FIBA Americas this year (guess they moved him to the senior team), but it's against a team from Colombia -- take the dominance with a grain of salt.

Comment

here he's number 15. no idea how they found this kid
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X