No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol anyone else notice who his team mate is early in that draftexpress video? I had to double take, then google the roster, but sure enough, Rafael Araujo! Lol
    I dont know whether to laugh or cry at this point ?!

Comment

• How long until Bruno packs on the 15lbs of Raptor summer muscle ? LMAO
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        How long until Bruno packs on the 15lbs of Raptor summer muscle ? LMAO
        Or fat, to my understanding he was coming from a poor family, might get over excited in america haha
        Myself (March 2014):
        The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• After watching all the video, Fran's 2 years away from being 2 years away comment sounds like he'd never watched any footage or seen him live. Masai saw Bruno play 3 times in person, and he worked out for us. This is just Masai out-hustling everyone, NBA scouting staffs, mock draft websites and ESPN journalists. Although not every team, since Bruno was rumored to be going 23 to Utah if we didn't take him.

I was stunned at first when the pick was made, only because Bruno wasn't even listed on draftexpress or nbadraft.net's mocks. Once I saw the footage and read about him, I like him more than a Napier or Capela. We've all been pissing and moaining about needing a big SF to guard the Lebron's and Durant's out there, well now we have one. I'm sure they could post him up but they're not shooting jumpers over those freaky stretch armstrong limbs. Also, please watch the videos to see his vicious blocks. It looks like guys are about to lay it in and then all of a sudden the ball shoots away from the rim and Bruno is standing 6 feet away since his arms are that damn long.

Comment

• Repeating what I already said:

Caboclo is the Giannis Antetokounmpo of the draft. He is a mix of a few players (Peja/Gallo/Ginobli all come to mind for me via videos) and I think he'll be more ready then people think. I feel like he'll need to adapt, but if he can do that in the Summer League and Training Camp, he may get a good shot here. I can't wait to see him play and maybe he'll end the year starting or as our 6th/7th man.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              After watching all the video, Fran's 2 years away from being 2 years away comment sounds like he'd never watched any footage or seen him live. Masai saw Bruno play 3 times in person, and he worked out for us. This is just Masai out-hustling everyone, NBA scouting staffs, mock draft websites and ESPN journalists. Although not every team, since Bruno was rumored to be going 23 to Utah if we didn't take him.

I was stunned at first when the pick was made, only because Bruno wasn't even listed on draftexpress or nbadraft.net's mocks. Once I saw the footage and read about him, I like him more than a Napier or Capela. We've all been pissing and moaining about needing a big SF to guard the Lebron's and Durant's out there, well now we have one. I'm sure they could post him up but they're not shooting jumpers over those freaky stretch armstrong limbs. Also, please watch the videos to see his vicious blocks. It looks like guys are about to lay it in and then all of a sudden the ball shoots away from the rim and Bruno is standing 6 feet away since his arms are that damn long.
              Yeah thats what im thinking as well Fran has absolutely no idea who Bruno was just like us and made something up when the camera was on him because he was supposed to know all the international players

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                Fair enough. I hope so too, and even if he's not whiffing on a #20 isn't the worst thing in the world.

I hope he makes it over for Summer League so we can get a better look at him.
                He will be there, he is going to meet the media tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  Let's just hope Bruno gets like 7min/game next season
                  I think that would be a stretch, depending how good/bad the raptors are. I think the nba competition will scare him a little bit because the level of competition is just way too different from where he came from. It could be dangerous in killing his self esteem realizing how bad he could look in the nba. Raptors should develop him step by step and not rush it, he has all the potential in the world to become a valuable asset and the last thing you want is to have him giving up. He is still relatively new to the game

Comment

• Video footage of Uriji's first meeting with Bruno lol guys it all makes sense...Masai always said "the air up there" was his favourite basketball movie, he's just trying to re-enact it! except instead of Africa we got Brazil

Comment

• @RaptorsMR: Numbers for the new @Raptors: Bruno Caboclo - #5 and DeAndre Daniels - #22. #RTZ

Comment

• swingman wrote: View Post
                        Does anyone have anything on his shooting ability? From what I've seen he can hit a 3, but there's not a huge consensus on how consistent it is.
                        I think the stat I saw was that he shot the 3 at 39% in the Brazilian league.
                        I also saw a stat of 67% somewhere ... but that is probably in a tournament/on a few games only.

Comment

• keefec wrote: View Post
                          I think that would be a stretch, depending how good/bad the raptors are. I think the nba competition will scare him a little bit because the level of competition is just way too different from where he came from. It could be dangerous in killing his self esteem realizing how bad he could look in the nba. Raptors should develop him step by step and not rush it, he has all the potential in the world to become a valuable asset and the last thing you want is to have him giving up. He is still relatively new to the game

Well, using Giannis as a comparable. They both came into the league with about the same amount of experience, and at the same age. Giannis averaged 25 minutes a game last year, albeit on the worst team in the NBA. I don't think it's outlandish to think Bruno will get 15+ minutes per game. The only one I see stealing his minutes is our other draft choice, Daniels.

Comment

• Kuh wrote: View Post
                            I think the stat I saw was that he shot the 3 at 39% in the Brazilian league.
                            I also saw a stat of 67% somewhere ... but that is probably in a tournament/on a few games only.
                            He averaged 67% FG. 40% from 3. In whatever Brazilian league he played in.

Comment

• Intersting: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caboclo

Comment

• His instagram says his last name Fernandez... ?

Comment

Working...
                                X