• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUYS, Bruno has instagram!!!!

http://instagram.com/brunofive

Comment

• coastal wrote: View Post
      Everyone should chill with the "he's going to keep growing" stuff. The average (ie 50% mark) male stops growing by 16 years of age. There's a standard distribution around this number, but very few people are still growing when they are 18, and even fewer when they are almost 19. You see a lot of media reports about young players with "open growth plates", but there are OPEN growth plates and there are growth plates that are still technically open, but you can tell are about to close soon.

Yes, there are exceptions. That said, he's mostly likely going to be 6 ft 9

On another note, I'm on the Bruno bandwagon!
      Nobody in the NBA is an "average" male. But even so, who cares about height. "Length" (in terms of wingspan and standing reach) is what really matters, and this guy has got plenty of it already.

Comment

• While going through his instagram, well stalking it from his day 1 pics which are like 18 months old....he just looks like a kid =/ lol I'm already on the Bruno bandwagon, but he looks so littleeeee lol Valancunias has officially been replaced as the baby lol

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          Nobody in the NBA is an "average" male. But even so, who cares about height. "Length" (in terms of wingspan and standing reach) is what really matters, and this guy has got plenty of it already.
          I sigh for science.

Anyways, his arms aren't likely to get any longer either. Although they are already plenty long enough.

Comment

• God, if his arms got longer, I don't even know...
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I sigh for science.

Anyways, his arms aren't likely to get any longer either. Although they are already plenty long enough.
              If his arms get any longer, there gonna start dragging on the floor as he walks
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                  GUYS, Bruno has instagram!!!!

Could be just for style, but a guy rocking a Red Wings & Flyers hat, if he's a hockey fan, i guess it was just destined to be.
                  Maybe KD2016 was actually meant to be BKD2016 ?

Comment

• He's actually super cute! Aww, I hope all the fans welcome him....and he actually surpasses all the expectations and silences the critics while making Masai look like a genius. BRUNOOOO, make it happpen! Hahahaha

MACK11 wrote: View Post

Comment

• Heard this, thought it was pretty funny.

Last night, 20,000 people Googled "Who is Bruno Caboclo" while 1 person Googled "Where is Toronto"

Comment

• Ike Austen has a huge wingspan. Has Bruno been checked for Marfans' Syndrome?

Not serious, but I would have been very comfortable with Napier or Anderson or even Stokes as a Raptor. Bruno's numbers in the Brazil premier league were 4.9 ppg and 3.1 rpg and he was a team mate of Raf Araujo. I guess long arms and upside are the key concepts in this pick. I don't have a crystal ball to see how this plays out 5 years from now.

Comment

• is it just me are all Brazilian pro athletes hot...
                          sooo hyped... a bit too hyped as a matter of fact
                          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                          No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                            Heard this, thought it was pretty funny.

Last night, 20,000 people Googled "Who is Bruno Caboclo" while 1 person Googled "Where is Toronto"
                            LOLLLLLLL dkm

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I sigh for science.

Bone tissue can keep growing until someone is 21. So who knows what could happen.

Comment

• So if this guy does pan out, what do will we do next? Lowry will probably be old, so we'd need a replacement for him, derozan and Patterson will most likely be in his prime, JV will be entering his prime, Ross too, I don't think that wins us a championship.. should we just sign KD?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X