• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post

Oh shit. Bruno Mars is in the house!

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• It was gone but my hype for the raptors is officially back.

Comment

• this is awesome

Comment

• What # is he wearing in this?

http://instagram.com/p/pyumbCER6D/

Oh, and he has Caboclo on his jersey, not Bruno. I know many people were hoping for that.

Man, summer league can't come soon enough!
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Oh shit. Bruno Mars is in the house!
              please no more bruno mars
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                What # is he wearing in this?

http://instagram.com/p/pyumbCER6D/

Oh, and he has Caboclo on his jersey, not Bruno. I know many people were hoping for that.

Man, summer league can't come soon enough!
                He's gonna wear #5, personally I though we're gonna retire Austin Daye's old number
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• there's really no need for a nickname for Bruno when you can just call him Bruno but @netwerk suggested Groot and i'm kinda digging that too
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      He's gonna wear #5, personally I though we're gonna retire Austin Daye's old number

Fantastic,KG old number from Boston Days,I like it.
                      Kid workout look good,very raw,young..wing spam incredible.
                      However I want 2 c him in summer league, after that exhibition,then regular season.
                      My projection is start him slow,build him up,15 minutes first year,tops.
                      So far I like what I c.
                      Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Sat Jun 28, 2014, 01:28 PM.
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• https://www.keek.com/keek/Gw4deab

some footage. Shoots FT after throwing some dunks. No running start on them.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Anyone got his press conference video is it up yet? Thanks

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                            He seemed to be one of the few guys who knew about him and even he thought he would be a late second round pick...
                            Damn. Even the Spurs fans are clued in to the international players. Imagine how effective the front office is!

Comment

• I would be all for him starting the season just him playing limited minutes in home games and just keep him training most of the year in Toronto. Send him down to D-LEAGUE for a couple spurts but just keep a group of staff with him to work with him. Hire a great shooting coach, dribbling coach, a coach for footwork and positioning and then a personal trainer. Bring him along slowly and build those mad skills. By the end of the year, maybe all-star break let him go with the team full time. Basketball 24x7! This kid has the possibility of being great. The only problem is the he will be separated from the rest of the team for a while. I think the Raptors could really start something different in the way they develop talent in the NBA.

Comment

• I think the media is going to like this kid. He's just a big smile. He's been supporting his family for a few years apparently. Barbosa is a mentor figure for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X