No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @stackmack: love this Bruno side note: after getting in last night and realizing he could use practice facility at any hour, went to workout at 11pm.

Love it! Just goes to show how committed he is to this process.
    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Shantz wrote: View Post
      @stackmack: love this Bruno side note: after getting in last night and realizing he could use practice facility at any hour, went to workout at 11pm.
      Wow really? Awesome!
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• He'll play as much as Buycks did this year played this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• First impression - The guy is so shy. I mean, he barely speaks a word in that interview(Portugese and English). He's like the complete opposite of JV. JV's english wasn't very good as well when he was a rookie but he was hilarious.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• He needs jonas English teacher

Comment

• So is Bruno gonna start at sf? Ross ain't big enough for sf and started at sf last season I think ross come off the bench Bruno may start.

Comment

• TrossTheBOSS wrote: View Post
                So is Bruno gonna start at sf? Ross ain't big enough for sf and started at sf last season I think ross come off the bench Bruno may start.
                I'd be more shocked if Bruno started than I was with the actual pick...

I don't think he gets regular minutes at all. Maybe if we're really luck, by midway through the season he'll have moved into a 4th wing role.

Comment

So is Bruno gonna start at sf? Ross ain't big enough for sf and started at sf last season I think ross come off the bench Bruno may start.
                  He's gonna play maybe 10mins/game
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I think Bruno sees Solomon Alabi minutes in his first season. He will see lots of time in practice and the weight room.
                    He is just a kid. Not ready to play with the men for at least a year.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• He's not going to get any playing time this season. Maybe in garbage mins but that's about it.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        He's not going to get any playing time this season. Maybe in garbage mins but that's about it.
                        Yes. Solomon Alabi minutes. Maybe 20 minutes for the entire year. Might play some in the D-League but he will be well supervised.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          First impression - The guy is so shy. I mean, he barely speaks a word in that interview(Portugese and English). He's like the complete opposite of JV. JV's english wasn't very good as well when he was a rookie but he was hilarious.
                          Well he grew up in a poor family and now he's thrown into the spotlight. Who wouldn't be shy?

Comment

• http://www.sportsnet.ca/590/tim-and-sid/

Masai Iinterview

Comment

• we are essentially paying for the right to develop him. I would say look for him to make an impact in year 3, and if he does anything before that it's gravy
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• But I actually wouldnt't mind the incubator approach. If you can develop your future starters internally it goes along way towards building stability, you grow your chemistry as opposed to mixing chemicals and hoping it works
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X