Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Only Embiid and Wiggins have more potential then Bruno in this draft
    That's a bit of an exaggeration. If you're going just off physical potential, you also have to throw in Exum, LaVine, maybe Vonleh, Aaron Gordon....probably a couple others I'm forgetting.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      That's a bit of an exaggeration. If you're going just off physical potential, you also have to throw in Exum, LaVine, maybe Vonleh, Aaron Gordon....probably a couple others I'm forgetting.
      Most of those guys can't shoot. Vonleh can shoot but is a head case.

Comment

Yeah but I still think Bruno has more potential then the guys you've listed
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

yeah he's in Elfrid Payton, Zach Lavine tier as a prospect imo.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Most of those guys can't shoot. Vonleh can shoot but is a head case.
            LaVine and Vonleh can shoot. Exum has a supposedly well-rounded skill set but needs more work on his shot. Gordon can't shoot but does everything else very well for a guy his size.

Comment

• do you guys think bruno is a much bigger project than lavine?
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

LaVine and Vonleh can shoot. Exum has a supposedly well-rounded skill set but needs more work on his shot. Gordon can't shoot but does everything else very well for a guy his size.
                LaVine will never score he's too skinny. He's Austin Daye without the height.

Comment

Only Embiid and Wiggins have more potential then Bruno in this draft
                  What makes you think Wiggins has more potential? Don't know a lot of Bruno, but he's taller, longer, won't get distracted by media and other stuff (not saying Wiggins will), still athletic, good shooter, effort is there, quickness and his first step looks pretty good, and he's getting developed by the Raptors and not Cavaliers.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                    do you guys think bruno is a much bigger project than lavine?
                    Probably a bit bigger project, but I don't think signficantly.

I don't think he's a bigger project than Capela, though, for example and a guy who was on many posters' draft boards (including yours if I'm not mistaken).

And given his shooting ability, he looks like a guy who could do a good job improving his fundamental skill base.

Comment

Probably a bit bigger project, but I don't think signficantly.

I don't think he's a bigger project than Capela, though, for example and a guy who was on many posters' draft boards (including yours if I'm not mistaken).

And given his shooting ability, he looks like a guy who could do a good job improving his fundamental skill base.
                      yeah, i was super high on Capela, but I've realized I was probably wrong, only time will tell though. I like Bruno much more as a prospect.
                      "Bruno?
                      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                        yeah, i was super high on Capela, but I've realized I was probably wrong, only time will tell though. I like Bruno much more as a prospect.
                        I don't know if you're wrong. Capela has all the tools he needs, but he's among the biggest gambles in the draft. But so is Caboclo, so we'll see what happens.

Comment

I don't know if you're wrong. Capela has all the tools he needs, but he's among the biggest gambles in the draft. But so is Caboclo, so we'll see what happens.
                          Capela may have attitude problems but I'm sure he could get past that. We just fall in love with whoever we get.

Comment

• JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                            Wow, I'd love to see him pop 3's at the top just like he did in that video, no one could block that. Crazy, if we develop this kid, who knows how good he could be. Masai found a gem at #20, not sure if half of the players selected before him has as much potential as he does.

In other words, he'll be the new Peja Stojakovic of the league with a bigger wingspan. Not bad if he does reach that potential.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

How is that possible with such little information about him out there? Nobody has seen any footage of this guy yet, much less game action. Even Masai has never worked the guy out before the draft. He just got on board with the team and for all we know MU and Casey could be thinking they really shit the bed with this gamble after actually seeing his game close up.

Comment

• Life jackets on boys, cause some of ya'll are clearly swimming in the deep end.

Comment

Working...
                                X