Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    Who says he could be become a terrific 3 and d guy? Based on what?

and NO ONE said he could become the next KD except that one broadcaster who pretty much had to make shit up because no one knew anything about him besides his physique.
    Probably based on his length (defensive potential) and pretty good shot

Comment

• we need to forget about KD thing.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• the only way caboclo is going to be good is if he grows a couple more inches and becomes a stretch 4.

Comment

• truuth31 wrote: View Post
          the only way caboclo is going to be good is if he grows a couple more inches and becomes a stretch 4.
          uh- why? What's wrong with a long, rangy, athletic, 6'9 small forward? A guy who's 2 inches shorter and 25 pounds heavier playing SF just won Finals MVP... While a SF who's an inch taller and 35 pounds heavier just won MVP... and the year before that, both of those awards went to a guy who's an inch taller and 45 pounds heavier. Paul George is the same height and 15 pounds heavier. Parsons is the same height and 22 pounds heavier. Batum is an inch shorter and 5 pounds lighter. Bruno has all the right physical tools to be a great small forward... assuming he puts on some bulk.
          @Boymusic66

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The kid listens to his coaches. Guys who take what their coaches say and do it, those are the kind of guys you want. So many people take that advice halfheartedly.
              "Bruno?
              Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
              He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• I like. Especially the part where he talks about practice, and doing what the coaches ask him to do.

With the teammates that we have to help him out, along with the staff, I think he'll develop nicely.

Comment

• Translators are very under-appreciated people....

Comment

• Bruno looks like he's 12. Love the Masai video bomb(s).

Comment

• fwiw, a canadian coach being mentored by casey said bruno is two years away (not 2+2) and picks stuff up super quick. as soon as a coach tells him to change something, he does.
                      "Bruno?
                      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                        fwiw, a canadian coach being mentored by casey said bruno is two years away (not 2+2) and picks stuff up super quick. as soon as a coach tells him to change something, he does.
                        Yeah Casey basically said the same thing today on the radio --concerns about his immature physique.

http://pmd.fan590.com/podcasts/pts/p...10th---6pm.mp3

Comment

• After the interviews from Jesse Mermuys and T Ross I have begun to temper my expectations quite a bit. He'll be lucky to see the court at all this year.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            After the interviews from Jesse Mermuys and T Ross I have begun to temper my expectations quite a bit. He'll be lucky to see the court at all this year.
                            "He works hard. He's a clean slate" yeah he's not ready
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                              fwiw, a canadian coach being mentored by casey said bruno is two years away (not 2+2) and picks stuff up super quick. as soon as a coach tells him to change something, he does.
                              well masai said hes 5 years from being 5 years away.

Comment

• Lol I'm fairly sure that was an attempt to temper expectations, not an honest assessment.
                                "Bruno?
                                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X