Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Dude, what the hell happened against Germany? Man, I felt for the Brazilians, was really hoping for a Brazil-Argentina final and it would have been great given your country was the host! There must be a rivalry between those countries in football? Sorry, I'm a little new to the sport. But what a great tourney it was.
    Man tell me about it! That was the most epic collapse I think anyone has ever seen. Even the Germans are wondering what happened lol.

I chalk it up to the Germans just being a well oiled machine and I think the loss of our captain and defensive organizer was huge. If be like if Dallas had lost both Tyson Chandler and Dirk for game 7 of the finals against Miami (no neymar as well).

Also, it's hard to respond when you're sinking without a trace, because unlike in ball, you can't call a timeout to stop the other teams momentum. You gotta play through, which isn't easy when you're down 5-0 in the first 30 minutes
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      What do you mean?
      He basically makes stuff up. When he's not translating the question wrong in the first place, he's adding a bunch of stuff that Bruno never said
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        He basically makes stuff up. When he's not translating the question wrong in the first place, he's adding a bunch of stuff that Bruno never said
        yeah Brazilian fan on RealGM said the same thing. Did translator really said "Do you want to score 30 points a game" to Bruno?
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          yeah Brazilian fan on RealGM said the same thing. Did translator really said "Do you want to score 30 points a game" to Bruno?
          He's like "have you set a goal for yourself to be the man at summer league, to score thirty points a game?"

Comment

He's like "have you set a goal for yourself to be the man at summer league, to score thirty points a game?"
            Why would the translator say this? Whats wrong with the guy
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• All of a sudden I really dislike the translator..
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Bruno Caboclo

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Why would the translator say this? Whats wrong with the guy
                Good question. Not a fan of his. I think it's because he's his agent and wants to make him sounds better.

But as a fan I wanna know what the guy actually sounds like. Luckily I do lol

Comment

and with none of the "athlete bullshit" that you normally see. He gets right to the point.
                  I like that too.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Caboclo and his step back 3. He was very confident. Does not look as raw as been reported.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                      Summer league really doesn't mean a whole lot imo. MCW was terrible in summer league last year, I remember D-Rose being awful also. I think guards and wings tend to struggle a bit with turnovers/efficiency because of the frantic pace with everyone trying to prove their worth to get on a roster. Bigs tend to over-perform in summer league, which we saw with JV last year (he looked like Shaq lol) and we're seeing with Olynyk and McGary right now.
                      MCW wasn't that great last year during the season either... :/

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                        Lol I'm fairly sure that was an attempt to temper expectations, not an honest assessment.
                        oh definitely. but it doesn't seem to be working. that 'brazilian KD' comment has blown it all out of proportion now.

Comment

Man tell me about it! That was the most epic collapse I think anyone has ever seen. Even the Germans are wondering what happened lol.

I chalk it up to the Germans just being a well oiled machine and I think the loss of our captain and defensive organizer was huge. If be like if Dallas had lost both Tyson Chandler and Dirk for game 7 of the finals against Miami (no neymar as well).

Also, it's hard to respond when you're sinking without a trace, because unlike in ball, you can't call a timeout to stop the other teams momentum. You gotta play through, which isn't easy when you're down 5-0 in the first 30 minutes
                          I hear ya. Those quick goals early on really sucked the life outta the team. It's too bad, here's hoping they can recuperate and get the bronze!

Comment

• I gotta say, Bruno looked much more NBA ready than I expected. A little sluggish perhaps. I hope he doesn't bulk up too much, just gets more fit. But he certainly looked like he can more than handle summer league ball, so I'm alot more confidant he can play in the NBA. Not yet mind you, but I am more confidant he will get there.

Comment

• #Bruno2016

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                                I gotta say, Bruno looked much more NBA ready than I expected. A little sluggish perhaps. I hope he doesn't bulk up too much, just gets more fit. But he certainly looked like he can more than handle summer league ball, so I'm alot more confidant he can play in the NBA. Not yet mind you, but I am more confidant he will get there.
                                Serious question. Why not? He doesn't look any more raw than any other rookie I've been watching in summer league. How everyone think someone like Elfrid Payton is ready to run a team from day one, but Bruno is years away, it doesn't make any logical sense. If Bruno had totally shit the bed and looked lost today I'd agree with you. But he looked very confident and his shot looked fantastic. He looks about as polished as most NCAA 1 and done players.

Comment

Working...
                                X