No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice "debut" for him. Good shot, and I loved that one block in the first quarter. I'm sure he'll get minuted here and there this season.

Comment

• Bruno has SG range. Maybe the KD comparison isn't wrong. He has the size of a SF but can shoot much further out. Only one game but not an elite defender like PG but long and quick.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• It's summer league. Still looks like a bench warmer to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            It's summer league. Still looks like a bench warmer to me.

Thanks for the enthralling analysis. Really adds to the discussion.....

Comment

It's summer league. Still looks like a bench warmer to me.

Why's that

Comment

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
                Why's that
                Handle is very shaky. He also looks clumsy. Like his not use to his body quite yet. His extremely weak too. No use to the physical nature of the game yet. He does have potential. Don't see how he get into the rotation this year.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Handle is very shaky. He also looks clumsy. Like his not use to his body quite yet. His extremely weak too. No use to the physical nature of the game yet. He does have potential. Don't see how he get into the rotation this year.

I agree he's not gonna crack the rotation this year. Ross and JJ is gonna have SF spot on lock. But you gotta give him credit. He looked decent. He's 18 and Raptors have something to work with here.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    I agree he's not gonna crack the rotation this year. Ross and JJ is gonna have SF spot on lock. But you gotta give him credit. He looked decent. He's 18 and Raptors have something to work with here.
                    He has skills. Playing him now if an injury waiting to happen. Bebe was impressive too. A half decent guard and he would have dominated. JV and Bebe together will be fun.

Comment

• Casey is NEVER going to play Bruno
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                        Casey is NEVER going to play Bruno
                        I think Masai will have to lay the hammer down on Casey. Pretty sure he did that so Ross could get minutes. You just know Casey wanted to start Salmons once Gay got traded.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                          I think Masai will have to lay the hammer down on Casey. Pretty sure he did that so Ross could get minutes. You just know Casey wanted to start Salmons once Gay got traded.
                          Dude weighs 90 lbs. Patience, patience.

If Bruno can prove he knows the system and can defend with consistent effort at an NBA level, than Casey will play him. Ross earned his minutes with consistent defensive effort.

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                            Dude weighs 90 lbs. Patience, patience.

If Bruno can prove he knows the system and can defend with consistent effort at an NBA level, than Casey will play him. Ross earned his minutes with consistent defensive effort.
                            Amen!

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• They should play Bruno as a SG if they do play him. Like PG in Indy.

Comment

• If Bruno can reliably hit a spot up 3, then he will crack the rotation.
                                The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Working...
                                X