No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My guess is that the signing of JJ for 2 years also means that there is hope that Bruno will be ready to take over that spot by then.

Comment

• Ujiri and his scouts needed multiple visits to evaluate him as a pick, so it is unclear to me how anyone here can draw conclusions after 20 mins in summer league.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        Ujiri and his scouts needed multiple visits to evaluate him as a pick, so it is unclear to me how anyone here can draw conclusions after 20 mins in summer league.
        Unwavering homerism.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          Ujiri and his scouts needed multiple visits to evaluate him as a pick, so it is unclear to me how anyone here can draw conclusions after 20 mins in summer league.
          Imo it isn't very hard, and it doesn't take very long, to spot when a player's overwhelmed (physically and mentally). He wasn't overwhelmed.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            My guess is that the signing of JJ for 2 years also means that there is hope that Bruno will be ready to take over that spot by then.
            But what about #KD2016

I'm starting to get more and more intrigued by the idea is feigning millsap in 2015 and not making a play on durant. Then either trading for wiggins (who may be on the outs in Cleveland after 2 years behind bronny) or signing him when we can
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
              Dude weighs 90 lbs. Patience, patience.

If Bruno can prove he knows the system and can defend with consistent effort at an NBA level, than Casey will play him. Ross earned his minutes with consistent defensive effort.
              Ross only started playing when Rudy was traded I'm pretty sure if we still had Rudy ross would be playing 10mins a game
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• bryan colangelo wrote: View Post
                Dude weighs 90 lbs. Patience, patience.

If Bruno can prove he knows the system and can defend with consistent effort at an NBA level, than Casey will play him. Ross earned his minutes with consistent defensive effort.
                Hahahah there's no chance in hell I'm gonna play him next year. I honestly don't care what he does on the court. VETERANS WIN BALLGAMES.
                We make mistakes. That's why they put erasers on pencils.

Comment

• Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
                  Hahahah there's no chance in hell I'm gonna play him next year. I honestly don't care what he does on the court. VETERANS WIN BALLGAMES.

But what if he pounds the rock harder than the vets do?
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Better than expected ...

Comment

• Dwane Casey wrote: View Post
                      The scary thing is that the Hawks just waived Salmons, you know Dwayne Casey is going up to MASAI and begging to pick him up for our 15th man.

Comment

• Bruno certainly isn't "two years away from being two years away" but he is very raw. looked completely lost on defence.

practicing with and against nba players will help, obviously, but i do think he is definitely two years away.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Nice first showing with 12pts on 5 of 7 shooting with a couple three's and rebounds.

Comment

• For a teenager mixing it up with grown men trying to earn their livelihood, imho, he preformed admirably. Plus its his first taste at anything near this level.
                            Last edited by Raptor Jesus; Sat Jul 12, 2014, 12:26 AM.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                              Bruno certainly isn't "two years away from being two years away" but he is very raw. looked completely lost on defence.

practicing with and against nba players will help, obviously, but i do think he is definitely two years away.
                              He already looks better than James Harden on defense. Low bar, I know.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                                Bruno certainly isn't "two years away from being two years away" but he is very raw. looked completely lost on defence.

Surely part of that is the language barrier right now. Practice will help - a few more weeks learning English might help a lot more.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X