Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    I'm very impressed with Bruno. Kid will b much better once he starts playing with better players. Raptors Summer League team really sucks.
    This.

Basically the only NBA caliber player on this roster is Buycks and maybe Bebe. But Bebe just like Bruno is still a project.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bruno will definitely be a significant contributor not this season but next.

he already has a silky smooth jumpshot. No reason to think the mins Novak got last season will not go to him

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
        Bruno will definitely be a significant contributor not this season but next.

he already has a silky smooth jumpshot. No reason to think the mins Novak got last season will not go to him
        It would be pretty great if he can contribute by next season. Still think it would be a small role, at best...so yeah, a Novak-ish role, but even that is a bit off base, because Novak was used a lot at the 4. Think Bruno will only be useful at the 3 for at least a couple of years as he fills out.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
          Bruno will definitely be a significant contributor not this season but next.

It's great that he can already shoot, it will help him a lot.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Another good read on Bruno

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...up-development
            Myself (March 2014):
            The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Like the fact that he's already got a good looking jumpshot. Having a 3pt shot steps him up to AT LEAST only 1 year away from 2 years away, no?

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                Nice find. Thanks. Worth the read. And definitely positive.

Comment

• Didn't he shoot .308 from the three at the summer league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Didn't he shoot .308 from the three at the summer league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Yes. .308 ( 8/26 ) from the three and 39% FG. ( 17/43 )

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                      Yes. .308 ( 8/26 ) from the three and 39% FG. ( 17/43 )
                      So...you mean he shot better than the American Kevin Durant did in his first summer league? . (Small sample size and irrelevant stat alert)

Comment

• OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
                        Is there such a thing as a good read on bleacher report?

Comment

• final game
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            The site used to be (and sometimes still is) slideshow garbage, but since Turner Broadcasting bought them, they are getting better. For instance, Howard Beck, their lead NBA writer was hired from the New York Times.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              Seems like they have upgraded their writing stable since last fall. Time-Warner also now owns it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-ding-and-more

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

final game
                                Wow Bruno seems a lot more aggressive than usual in this highlights

I feel like I made wrong assumptions about his athleticism

Comment

Working...
                                X