No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They certainly are treating Daniels like he will be with the team in some capacity.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• The roster is at 15 players right now if we include Daniels. The NBA allows teams to have more than 15 on the roster in the off season (Celtics have 19 players on their roster currently).

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
        The roster is at 15 players right now if we include Daniels. The NBA allows teams to have more than 15 on the roster in the off season (Celtics have 19 players on their roster currently).
        Calling all 19 "players" is a bit generous.

Comment

• Bruno's shoulders are wide man
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Bruno's shoulders are wide man
            Wide shoulders, too long arms.. he's an alien from unknown galactic. Invasion has started.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Bruno's shoulders are wide man
              By 23 Bruno is gonna be 230lbs
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Holy cow! How do you know that?! How much am I going to weigh when I'm 23??
                Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                  Holy cow! How do you know that?! How much am I going to weigh when I'm 23??
                  187 lbs
                  "Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                    187 lbs
                    Ok right on, thanks man. Gonn start buying bigger shirts...
                    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                    Because its 2015

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      So...you mean he shot better than the American Kevin Durant did in his first summer league? . (Small sample size and irrelevant stat alert)
                      MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Team Wingspan is in Vancouver

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

via @macamatics on instagram
                      I wonder why Nogueira was sweating so much.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        This.

Basically the only NBA caliber player on this roster is Buycks and maybe Bebe. But Bebe just like Bruno is still a project.

Comment

• @godking...

It's Vancouver....it could have been raining...they looked dry in the other pic.

You're welcome, Sherlock.
                          Last edited by Bendit; Wed Jul 30, 2014, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                            @godking...

It's Vancouver....it could have been raining...they looked dry in the other pic.

You're welcome, Sherlock.
                            Daniels needs to take those two somewhere and help them up their swag. Bruno's haircut is fresh but it looks like he's wearing women's clothes. Lucas is dressed like Doug E. Doug from some bad '90s sitcom.

Watson, why is Noguiera only wet around the neck and underarms while everyone else is dry? I imagine he removed his sweater and tied it around his waist. Thus revealing the sweat.
                            Last edited by godkingleonidas; Wed Jul 30, 2014, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                              Daniels needs to take those two somewhere and help them up their swag. Bruno's haircut is fresh but it looks like he's wearing women's clothes. Lucas is dressed like Doug E. Doug from some bad '90s sitcom.

Watson, why is Noguiera only wet around the neck and underarms while everyone else is dry? I imagine he removed his sweater and tied it around his waist. Thus revealing the sweat.
                              How would anyone know why he's wet in the picture? Lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post

What's so swaggy about Daniels clothes? A t-shirt and gym shorts? Bruno's got the south american deep V going, which is insanely popular here in Miami, so I'd say he has the most swag in that photo.

Low point of offseason where we're discussing swaggyness of our players instagram photos

Comment

Working...
                                X