Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Bruno "why the f I'm in the back"
    LOL. The fact that he's all the way in the back just speaks to how tall he is. He's like the third or fourth tallest in that pic.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      LOL. The fact that he's all the way in the back just speaks to how tall he is. He's like the third or fourth tallest in that pic.
      Parkers is the only one smiling. Didn't get the memo.

Comment

• Parker, Napier, and LaVine are smiling, the rest is like meh. So sad to see Wiggins being sholved in the corner and not knowing who he will play with. Tyler Ennis is one lucky dude to hold the rock while Gary Harris might be thinking he will win ROY. Bruno Cabloco and Kyle Anderson be like, in a few years we will dominate the game. Aaron Gordan be like, who cares, I will win the Slam Dunk Contest this year.

Comment

• Where the hell is Parker? last i check he was the 2nd overall draft pick.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Love that Ennis is right up front....but damn he is in such a shitty situation in PHX

Comment

• I don't know why but seeing Joel Embiid in his cast cracks me up... I understand it's not a funny situation but you thought maybe they could have ushered him to the back or placed him in the middle where you couldn't see his leg. I also get that the NBA wants their future stars up front and noticeable but why is Bruno at the back then?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Where the hell is Parker? last i check he was the 2nd overall draft pick.
                Back right corner.

Comment

• Bruno was looked pretty pissed during the photoshoots
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• lool Bruno is pissed. what happened?

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• https://vine.co/v/M9OviVbmlPt
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

so that's why he pissed.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            so that's why he pissed.
                            Huh? He made the dunk. It just looks like he missed because the ball loops up after it goes through.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              Parkers is the only one smiling. Didn't get the memo.
                              Looks like LaVine is smiling.
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Huh? He made the dunk. It just looks like he missed because the ball loops up after it goes through.
                                I was just about to say that. I thought he missed too at first though lol
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X