Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter N wrote: View Post
    Almost definitely Oden.
    Durant most likely would've still gone to Texas. He was super raw out of high school and waaaaaayy skinnier than he is now. Probably would've been a 11-25 pick
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      Durant most likely would've still gone to Texas. He was super raw out of high school and waaaaaayy skinnier than he is now. Probably would've been a 11-25 pick
      I don't know about that. He was pretty much the consensus 2nd best prospect in the country after Oden, even coming out of high school. And remember who was in the 2006 draft....Other than maybe Aldridge, who would bump him from the #2 spot? He really wasn't that raw. I'd be shocked if he didn't go top 5. He probably would be the top wing prospect even out of HS compared to Morrison, Gay and Roy.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        Ya I'm not sure this is at all true.. Durant was hugely heralded all through out highschool.

After playing two years of high school basketball at National Christian Academy and one year at Oak Hill Academy, Durant transferred to Montrose Christian School for his senior year, growing five inches before the start of the season and beginning the year with a height of six feet, seven inches. Prior to the start of the season, he committed to the University of Texas. At the conclusion of the year, he was named the Washington Post All Met Basketball Player of the Year, as well as MVP of the 2006 McDonald's All American Game. He was widely regarded as the second-best high school prospect of 2006.
        Source
        The only thing keeping Durant from being #1 was the whole "can't miss prospect in Greg Oden. Once in a generation Center" blah blah blah.

And I wouldn't even say he was that much skinnier at Texas...

vs.
        Last edited by Joey; Mon Sep 22, 2014, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• If Bruno hits a step back 3 in Durants face, can we call the season a success?
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
            If Bruno hits a step back 3 in Durants face, can we call the season a success?
            100% yes.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              If Bruno hits a step back 3 in Durants face, can we call the season a success?
              Brazilian Durant vs American Caboclo
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• my friend lives in the same building as cabloco!

Comment

• I hope he is working his ass off. Want to see something from him THIS season, even if it is just promise.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    I hope he is working his ass off. Want to see something from him THIS season, even if it is just promise.
                    Honestly don't even get your hopes that high. He may not be on the court enough to even just see promise this season.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Honestly don't even get your hopes that high. He may not be on the court enough to even just see promise this season.
                      agreed. putting expectations on him already is just asking for disappointment.

Comment

• Bruno = Zero expectations this season
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Bruno = Zero expectations this season
                          Then he can't have a bad year!
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Bruno = Zero expectations this season
                            Sorry. I'm primed for the heartbreak...but I have expectations. What can I say. Check back in April.

Comment

Sorry. I'm primed for the heartbreak...but I have expectations. What can I say. Check back in April.
                              On another note, I am expecting things from Fields as well. Just putting it out there.

Comment

On another note, I am expecting things from Fields as well. Just putting it out there.
                                I've been a huge Fields proponent... and I really don't understand how he got such little burn in march-april-playoffs. Unfortunately it seems to me that the Signing of JJ pretty means the Raps have given up on him... If I was in charge of line ups he'd be ahead of JJ on my depth chart.
                                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                                X