Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty soon he'll just be a full grown pterodactyl
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Check out the TSN feed about caboclo. Jv has some nice things to say about him

http://www.tsn.ca/video/caboclo-s-st...sunday-1.99148

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Check out the TSN feed about caboclo. Jv has some nice things to say about him

http://www.tsn.ca/video/caboclo-s-st...sunday-1.99148
        JV just gave him the highest praise so far
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Wow, JV, chill on the hype!!!
          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• What he said?

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              What he said?
              Said Bruno is really young but already looks pretty good. And if he keeps up what he's doing, he could be one of the best players in the league.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                Wow, JV, chill on the hype!!!
                Still, you want the kid believing that kind of thing, so I'm totally cool with it. Don't want him to think there are limits to how good he can be.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  ...Don't want him to think there are limits to how good he can be.
                  Lots of folks, even on this forum, already putting limits to how good he can be. Could be a fun 2-3 years watching him grow. It's been fun watching JV. It would be fun to see Ross take that step this year.

Comment

• http://o.canada.com/sports/basketbal...in-a-few-years

short little interview with bruno. i assume he must have gone through a translator.

interesting snippet that i didnt know

You don’t know the Bruno Caboclo who got a late call from the Brazilian National Team to be in the roster to defend Brazil on the FIBA World Cup in Spain but opted to decline it to be in a full-time training program with the Raptors during the whole summer.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      http://o.canada.com/sports/basketbal...in-a-few-years

short little interview with bruno. i assume he must have gone through a translator.

interesting snippet that i didnt know
                      Bruno doesn't have a translator anymore and he can speak English a lot better then before due to him taking English lessons with a tutor everyday since he got here
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        Bruno doesn't have a translator anymore and he can speak English a lot better then before due to him taking English lessons with a tutor everyday since he got here
                        He sure does have a translator available, have you not seen any of the videos posted from training camp, many times he has to look to his translator to understand a question. His English has gotten much better, but he still struggles.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                          He sure does have a translator available, have you not seen any of the videos posted from training camp, many times he has to look to his translator to understand a question. His English has gotten much better, but he still struggles.
                          Yeah, but he's progressed at a very encouraging pace. He'll probably need the translator around this season, but it's not hard to think he could be good by next season.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            he definitely needs a translator still. my friend lives in the same building as him and runs into him all of the time. he can't carry a basic conversation yet.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              he definitely needs a translator still. my friend lives in the same building as him and runs into him all of the time. he can't carry a basic conversation yet.
                              Considering he couldn't speak or understand anything three months ago I'd say he's making great progress.
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• I'm basing my judgement off of the video posted on the main page by Tim W who interviewed him at training camp
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X