Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
    Same here! So I guess we can agree that because of this fact all future success of the kid can be directed straightly to us, right?
    Ahah, of course! Just to know, are you sure Aaron Gordon isn't younger than you too?

Comment

• Read today that Casey thinks of Rashard Lewis when he looks at Bruno. Anyone else like the comparison?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Read today that Casey thinks of Rashard Lewis when he looks at Bruno. Anyone else like the comparison?
        No

Comment

Read today that Casey thinks of Rashard Lewis when he looks at Bruno. Anyone else like the comparison?
          Didn't Casey use that comparison for someone else too (or am I imagining it)?

I think Casey just really liked Rashard Lewis.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
            Ahah, of course! Just to know, are you sure Aaron Gordon isn't younger than you too?
            Get the hell outta here, nobody likes you anyways your heartless freak!!! (a.k.a. I checked -_-)

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Didn't Casey use that comparison for someone else too (or am I imagining it)?

I think Casey just really liked Rashard Lewis.
              He used Lewis to describe Terrence Ross' personality. Not so much play style though.
              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                He used Lewis to describe Terrence Ross' personality. Not so much play style though.
                Still...Now I'm going to try and notice if he brings it up for other guys. Like, for every wiry wing we draft or pick up.

Comment

• This is off topic but needs to be said. Who the fuck decided that it would be a good idea to make everyone sign in to read the forums?

Comment

• ryanc123 wrote: View Post
                    This is off topic but needs to be said. Who the fuck decided that it would be a good idea to make everyone sign in to read the forums?
                    I think it's a little glitch that kicks in from time to time. I can still read the forums without signing in, but then randomly it'll go to the "register for an account" page while i'm listing through the pages of the forum.

Comment

• I think it's fair. Both came into the league around the same age . about the same physical but, wingspan.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        I think it's fair. Both came into the league around the same age . about the same physical but, wingspan.
                        But I hope it's not a good basketball comparison. Yes, Rashard Lewis was a tall, lanky forward who could shoot...But he was mostly a chucker (not that he was horribly inefficient or anything, just an offensive minded player who looked for his own) who for most of his career didn't play much D, or IMO, approach the team game the right way.

Comment

• Also find it cool that Vasquez is the guy helping him most with the language barrier.

Comment

Also find it cool that Vasquez is the guy helping him most with the language barrier.
                            Not shocked about that. GV is that type of guy, while Lucas seems immature.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Not shocked about that. GV is that type of guy, while Lucas seems immature.
                              I'm just glad that Portuguese and Spanish are somewhat mutually intelligible. I don't know if either speaks the other's language.

*I'd guess it's probably more likely Bruno knows some Spanish.
                              Last edited by white men can't jump; Fri Oct 10, 2014, 12:36 PM.

Comment

But I hope it's not a good basketball comparison. Yes, Rashard Lewis was a tall, lanky forward who could shoot...But he was mostly a chucker (not that he was horribly inefficient or anything, just an offensive minded player who looked for his own) who for most of his career didn't play much D, or IMO, approach the team game the right way.
                                A Rashard Lewis in his prime that plays D. Is a tremendous player. He was a huge part of that magic team that went to the finals.

Next year might be Ross' last year as a Raptor
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X