Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    A Rashard Lewis in his prime that plays D. Is a tremendous player. He was a huge part of that magic team that went to the finals.

Next year might be Ross' last year as a Raptor
    If it is that is by raptors choice.

I would bet the odds are greater it could be derozans last year. He will be unrestricted free agent in 2016.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      If it is that is by raptors choice.

I would bet the odds are greater it could be derozans last year. He will be unrestricted free agent in 2016.
      Elaborate
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Elaborate
        What is to elaborate?

Ross will be a restricted free agent. The raptors will either negotiate terms or match an offer - their choice.

Demar is an unrestricted free agent. If he opts out he can go to the team of HIS choice.

One step further - considering DeMar is likely going to demand max money there is an argument to be made if he is worth that kind of money. I'm not going to make that argument now though. I'm looking forward to watch him play this season minus previous season bias.

Comment

• ryanc123 wrote: View Post
          This is off topic but needs to be said. Who the fuck decided that it would be a good idea to make everyone sign in to read the forums?
          ogi wrote: View Post
          I think it's a little glitch that kicks in from time to time. I can still read the forums without signing in, but then randomly it'll go to the "register for an account" page while i'm listing through the pages of the forum.
          Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one.
          The way to avoid it, until it's hopefully fixed, is to not click on roughly the bottom third of the page at all, because otherwise it will forward you to the regestration page. So when you want to click on something, you have to scroll what you want to click on say up to the top half and then click on it. It should work most of the time I believe ... at least from my experience.

Comment

What is to elaborate?

Ross will be a restricted free agent. The raptors will either negotiate terms or match an offer - their choice.

Demar is an unrestricted free agent. If he opts out he can go to the team of HIS choice.

One step further - considering DeMar is likely going to demand max money there is an argument to be made if he is worth that kind of money. I'm not going to make that argument now though. I'm looking forward to watch him play this season minus previous season bias.
            If it was anybody else otherthan Derozan it would certainly make sense ... but, I think that the organization can lean upon to a certain degree one of his values that he seems to value a lot and that being loyalty. I think DD would accept a pretty reasonable 14-16M dollar contract here, and I do think he is worth that. Don't see him being traded.

Comment

What is to elaborate?

I think the raptors keep DD at a fair price. They will have to make a decision on either to keep JV or Ross. It seems like there leaning towards JV with the pick of Bruno.

This organization can't afford to have another All-Star. Plus a wing duo of Bruno and Ross? We'd be dead last at getting to the line.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I have no shame in saying this: After watching Bruno interviews I just thought he absolutely adorable. I want to adopt him. I don't care if he's a 19 year old millionaire.
                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
                  I have no shame in saying this: After watching Bruno interviews I just thought he absolutely adorable. I want to adopt him. I don't care if he's a 19 year old millionaire.
                  You seem smitten!! Check on his sisters....they might be even cuter and you wouldn't break up the family.

Comment

• Employee wrote: View Post
                    I have no shame in saying this: After watching Bruno interviews I just thought he absolutely adorable. I want to adopt him. I don't care if he's a 19 year old millionaire.
                    I've been smitten for a while but the "you don't know the Bruno Caboclo...." Rant pushed my affection over the top.

Comment

What is to elaborate?

One of the TOR beat guys did a piece where he explained what DD's theoretical max amount would be in 2016 to DeMar since DD didn't know, and apparently DD was blown away. Don't know if that's a good or bad sign, but it's something.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I've been smitten for a while but the "you don't know the Bruno Caboclo...." Rant pushed my affection over the top.
                        What video are you referring to? Got a link?

Comment

• mike, prague wrote: View Post
                          If it was anybody else otherthan Derozan it would certainly make sense ... but, I think that the organization can lean upon to a certain degree one of his values that he seems to value a lot and that being loyalty. I think DD would accept a pretty reasonable 14-16M dollar contract here, and I do think he is worth that. Don't see him being traded.
                          Doubtful. 14m is probably what he should be getting *right now*. With his all star berth and team USA play he should be worth more.

Comment

• Bruno will be send down to D-League in the season, book it! Casey has a knack of not playing rookies especially rookies with tremendous upsides. I think by next year, we will see a better Bruno.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              Doubtful. 14m is probably what he should be getting *right now*. With his all star berth and team USA play he should be worth more.
                              The cap may be $80-$90 million by 2016. DD will be getting much more than $14 million on his next contract, especially if he continues to make All-Star teams.

"In 2016, though, players will get to cash in a little early. Even if DeRozan cannot negotiate a maximum-value contract, which would possibly earn him more than US$25-million annually, it would not be a surprise to see him double his current salary."
                              http://sports.nationalpost.com/2014/...n-nba-tv-deal/
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• If the cap rises to 80M. 1/5th is 16M a year. Almost the same as Lowry's deal. Even 20M isn't bad relatively speaking since nobody else will be 20% of the cap.

Comment

Working...
                                X