Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
    If the cap rises to 80M. 1/5th is 16M a year. Almost the same as Lowry's deal. Even 20M isn't bad relatively speaking since nobody else will be 20% of the cap.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but having played 7 seasons by 2016, DD will be eligible for 30% of the cap. That's $27M if the cap hits $90M, $24M if it's $80M.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong, but having played 7 seasons by 2016, DD will be eligible for 30% of the cap. That's $27M if the cap hits $90M, $24M if it's $80M.
      Yeah just saying people have to look at % and not raw numbers. If the cap rises as expected both Lowry and 2Pats are on cheap deals. Demar is going to get a huge jump but the cap space will jump too.

Comment

• Can we get back to Bruno please

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          Max salaries are calculated based on a different formula, not directly from the cap. Take about 94% of your numbers to get the actual expected maximums.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• While we're on this topic. Did we mess up by signing short term contracts this summer? If there was ever a time to gamble on longer contracts, it was this year.
            "Bruno?
            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
              While we're on this topic. Did we mess up by signing short term contracts this summer? If there was ever a time to gamble on longer contracts, it was this year.
              Lowry and Patterson are both signed past 2016 - JJ and Vasquez took shorter deals, but by 2016 hopefully Bruno will be ready to take over from JJ, and we should have PG prospect to slide into the backup role by then.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

While we're on this topic. Did we mess up by signing short term contracts this summer? If there was ever a time to gamble on longer contracts, it was this year.
                I don't think so because Vasquez is a journeyman really, and I don't know if he would bring it next year if he had all that guaranteed money on his contract

For JJ, he's a crazy guy who you want to keep on a short leash, so in case he has chemistry problems, he can be bought out or be traded away worst case scanario

Comment

• I think deals for Kapono, Kleiza, Fields etc should show the danger of long contracts for average role players.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                    I think deals for Kapono, Kleiza, Fields etc should show the danger of long contracts for average role players.
                    Things were different this year though. The upside of good 4-5 year contracts was much higher with the coming cap jump.
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Things were different this year though. The upside of good 4-5 year contracts was much higher with the coming cap jump.
                      Bad contracts are still bad contracts regardless of future cap, imo.

Comment

• Comment

• Two years away from being two years away my ass

Only thing going to hold him back is a lack of playing time.

He should be fifth wing off the bench:
                          Ross
                          Dd
                          Lou
                          JJ
                          Bruno

Comment

• Slow and steady is the way to go. Were not a bad team anymore. Patience guys patience
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                              Slow and steady is the way to go. Were not a bad team anymore. Patience guys patience
                              Talent guys talent.

You play talent, period.

Fifth wing off bench is likely to see 10mins or less per game.

Essentially he can take Novak's minutes.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                Talent guys talent.

You play talent, period.

Fifth wing off bench is likely to see 10mins or less per game.

Essentially he can take Novak's minutes.
                                Kid scored 6 points and showed how useful his wingspan is against the Knicks bench. His still very raw. Couldn't dribble without turning it over. Lets relax guys. Im not hating just being objective. D League will be great for me.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X