Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    With vucevic in Id say hands is needed. Unlikely Casey benched a vet like fields for him
    True, but rather see bruno on the floor over landry anyday.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Bruno won't dress until there's been an injury and even then, see the floor? Not likely.
      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
        Over/Under

How many games before Bruno gets to play?
        Line is at 10.5 games
        Ugh. I need me some Bruno!!! Somebody design "Free Bruno" t-shirts and I'll buy five.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Everyone who played in #1 played well enuff....was it 8 in double fgs.?

Orlando played Wash. tough ....didnt see the last qtr.... so we need to be serious. Let someone show they need to sit before Bruno gets his shot....imo

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Take out hands-bro or fields for the night.
            Ummmm Tyler was a contributor last game and you actually want to sit him so bruno can hopefully see garbage time? I swear some people think this is nba 2k15 and not a sport with real people.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Ummmm Tyler was a contributor last game and you actually want to sit him so bruno can hopefully see garbage time? I swear some people think this is nba 2k15 and not a sport with real people.
              +1
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Meant Fields more than hands-bro. Bruno deserves the playing time.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Meant Fields more than hands-bro. Bruno deserves the playing time.
                  Fair enough. But now i ask, why does bruno deserve the playing time?
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Fair enough. But now i ask, why does bruno deserve the playing time?
                    Working hard at practices and during pre-season. The fans are behind him. "We Want Bruno" gonna be shouted a lot this year at games.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working hard at practices and during pre-season. The fans are behind him. "We Want Bruno" gonna be shouted a lot this year at games.
                      Welp. You convinced me! Since he's the only one practicing hard he deserves a spot.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

I don't know how to take that with a fan base that boos wins because they aren't getting a free slice of (literally the worst ever) pizza.

Comment

• Vucevic was awesome against Washington. We're gonna need Hansbrough & Steimsma to wear him down, if Jonas gets into foul trouble. Was watching Coach talk to the media about him and I get the sense he's one of the staff's main concerns.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            I don't know how to take that with a fan base that boos wins because they aren't getting a free slice of (literally the worst ever) pizza.
                            Wish it were Pizza Nova myself...... Pizza Pizza's dough tastes nasty.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Wish it were Pizza Nova myself...... Pizza Pizza's dough tastes nasty.
                              Wish it were just about anything else. Pizza Pizza's everything tastes nasty. Bad dough, bad sauce, worse cheese and toppings that have no taste at all usually.

*sorry for the sidetrack....just Pizza Pizza = ewww

Comment

• godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                                Vucevic was awesome against Washington. We're gonna need Hansbrough & Steimsma to wear him down, if Jonas gets into foul trouble. Was watching Coach talk to the media about him and I get the sense he's one of the staff's main concerns.
                                Have you seen the rest of the team? There's not much to worry about.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X