Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Have you seen the rest of the team? There's not much to worry about.
    That Wiz game was really close, huge comeback from a Ridnour, Fournier, Ben Gordon, Harris, Vucevic squad. Might have won if Vucevic didn't miss some easy looks.

Comment

• Not one person here answered the question haha Ill take the over, way over
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Bruno is our Dante Exum but we got him at the 20 spot and not the 5.

Really, what's the difference between Bruno and Exum? It's hard to say that Exum has a better chance of being something great than Bruno does.

Exum was considered a good pick by pretty much everyone. Given Bruno's height, wingspan, shooting stroke, defensive instincts and work ethic it's not illogical to think Bruno could have been a top 5 if teams knew about him.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          Bruno is our Dante Exum but we got him at the 20 spot and not the 5.

Really, what's the difference between Bruno and Exum? It's hard to say that Exum has a better chance of being something great than Bruno does.

Exum was considered a good pick by pretty much everyone. Given Bruno's height, wingspan, shooting stroke, defensive instincts and work ethic it's not illogical to think Bruno could have been a top 5 if teams knew about him.
          Ya, I think the main difference was notoriety leading up to the draft (or lack thereof).

Comment

Bruno is our Dante Exum but we got him at the 20 spot and not the 5.

You don't know the Bruno Caboclo.......

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              You don't know the Bruno Caboclo.......
              Ain't not nobody truly know the Bruno Caboclo
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• Until he plays his first game, pwns someone by dunking over them and stealing the starting job due to Ross getting injured....

JK, guys. But that would be awesome.....
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Ain't not nobody truly know the Bruno Caboclo
                  There are some people out there who know the Bruno Caboclo.....

You don’t know the Bruno Caboclo who dominated the under 19 league in Brazil, 30+ minutes, 20+ points, 10+ rebounds, 5+ blocked shots per game.

You don’t know the Bruno Caboclo who scored 39 pts, 20 rebounds, 9 blocks in a final game for the Brazilian under 19 Championship game.

You don’t know the Bruno Caboclo that was playing ahead of his time. When I earned a spot in the Senior team (Pro) due to injuries at the starting 3 position, I got some playing time in the big league and kicked butt. I had barely turned 18 at that time.

You don’t know the Bruno Caboclo who contributed to the Senior team that eventually became Champion of the Americas and Co-Champions of the FIBA World Cup.

You don’t know the Bruno Caboclo who got a late call from the Brazilian National Team to be in the roster to defend Brazil on the FIBA World Cup in Spain but opted to decline it to be in a full-time training program with the Raptors during the whole summer.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bruno...-round-2014-10

If this was a US kid coming out of high school/AAU circuit, there would be all sorts of hype in NCAA right now.

He is going to be younger during next year draft that most of the first round getting picked on draft night, June 2015.

You don't know the Bruno Caboclo!

You. Don't. Know.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    There are some people out there who know the Bruno Caboclo.....

If this was a US kid coming out of high school/AAU circuit, there would be all sorts of hype in NCAA right now.

He is going to be younger during next year draft that most of the first round getting picked on draft night, June 2015.

You don't know the Bruno Caboclo!

You. Don't. Know.
                    Weird to hear him talk in the 3rd Person ... but effective. I did not know a lot of that stuff. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Weird to hear him talk in the 3rd Person ... but effective. I did not know a lot of that stuff. Lol
                      Now you know the Bruno Caboclo!

Lol

Comment

• Sold...Start him
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Well he certainly talks a big game.

Comment

• No one is ever going to know the Bruno Caboclo if we don't get him burn at home up 40 against the 76ers.

As for the difference between Bruno and Dante, it goes both ways. Less people knew about Bruno, so Dante was more thoroughly vetted. Dante is only a couple months older than Bruno and is already posting a 56%TS in 20 minutes a game. Bruno's mysterious Durantlike ceiling is great, but his floor is almost equally unknowable at this point.

Comment

• Now I know at the beginning he was pegged as a SF for his position but it seems now its leaning towards a future PF?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                                Now I know at the beginning he was pegged as a SF for his position but it seems now its leaning towards a future PF?!
                                Depends

With Durant. Stretch 4

No Durant. 3

Comment

Working...
                                X