No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Bruno will get some time with DD out.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
      Hmm, if it is that they must be talking about Ty Crane....lost in translation maybe?

Anyways Ty Crane is the antagonist who plays for the rival school who is supposed to be the "next LeBron James" and when asked about it he says "I'm Ty Crane"
      yeah you got it. Apparently in Portuguese version that's how they translated it.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        At 0:25, I think they might be laughing because Bruno just trolled Casey
        finally got a chance to watch it:

lol he says "id like to thank coach for all the opportunities he's given me"
        and they laugh because that was extremely sarcastic
        then bruno mutters "i can't youre gonna get me in trouble"

anyone else have brazilian interviews of bruno/bebe's?
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          finally got a chance to watch it:

lol he says "id like to thank coach for all the opportunities he's given me"
          and they laugh because that was extremely sarcastic
          then bruno mutters "i can't youre gonna get me in trouble"

anyone else have brazilian interviews of bruno/bebe's?

no, that is the first one in portuguese from both of them in the raptors

Comment

• how big of a lead do we need for Bruno to see some floor time? It would be nice to see him school LeBron. ha ha

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
              how big of a lead do we need for Bruno to see some floor time? It would be nice to see him school LeBron. ha ha
              Ridiculous.
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                Ridiculous.
                It was meant to be lol

Comment

• K.J. McDaniels could have been had with that Raptor pic ... He might end up being the steal of the draft ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajKkDyT3QvQ

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                    K.J. McDaniels could have been had with that Raptor pic ... He might end up being the steal of the draft ..

KJ isn't a first round pick. Too little upside. A high second is what he is. If he fell to where Danials was picked then OK but to take him #20 would be crazy.

Comment

It was meant to be lol
                      Mission accomplished then! Haha
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                        K.J. McDaniels could have been had with that Raptor pic ... He might end up being the steal of the draft ..

Contract expires this summer aha. We could get him if we wanted and still have Bruno. Philadelphia messes up again....

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          Mission accomplished then! Haha
                          Bruno biggest challenge will be the physicality of the game. he is built so slight and seems to shy away from contact maybe that is why he has such a sweet stroke from deep. I think the strength and conditioning coach needs to put in some overtime with him , Bebe and Terrance.

Comment

Bruno biggest challenge will be the physicality of the game. he is built so slight and seems to shy away from contact maybe that is why he has such a sweet stroke from deep. I think the strength and conditioning coach needs to put in some overtime with him , Bebe and Terrance.
                            I disagree. His biggest challenge is he doesn't know how to play basketball yet.
                            Because its 2015

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                              Contract expires this summer aha. We could get him if we wanted and still have Bruno. Philadelphia messes up again....
                              Not quite.. Philly can give him the QO ($1.2M) next season, and then he becomes an RFA. So if a team like the Raptors wanted him, Philly has the right to match.

Other then a trade, the only way he leaves is if Philly doesn't give him his QO. Then he becomes a UFA. I don't see that happening, not for a "measly" $1.2M. The other option of course is some other team offers him a ridiculous amount as an RFA and Philly doesn't match.

It was a smart move by his agent. He will probably get more in his 2nd year then any other 2nd round player from that draft class. Risky because if he sucked or got injured then he loses some guaranteed money.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Not quite.. Philly can give him the QO ($1.2M) next season, and then he becomes an RFA. So if a team like the Raptors wanted him, Philly has the right to match.

Other then a trade, the only way he leaves is if Philly doesn't give him his QO. Then he becomes a UFA. I don't see that happening, not for a "measly" $1.2M. The other option of course is some other team offers him a ridiculous amount as an RFA and Philly doesn't match.

It was a smart move by his agent. He will probably get more in his 2nd year then any other 2nd round player from that draft class. Risky because if he sucked or got injured then he loses some guaranteed money.
                                Ahh okay didn't realize he'd be an RFA I thought he just straight up signed a normal 1 year deal. Still a terrible idea on the Sixers' part. The way he's playing now he could very easily be making as much as Wiggins and Parker are for the next couple seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X