• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reboc wrote: View Post
    Bruno's draft story will be airing on Open Gym next Tuesday. Just sayin
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeet

Comment

• Yeah I like him getting some PT even if it's against lesser competition. Just realized that he is currently the youngest player in the NBA, which is kinda cool. He has some time to develop, but I still like seeing his good work ethic. Also, I really want to find a link for the D-League game, and if anyone finds one, could you post it somewhere?

Semi-Related: Can anyone tell me how his practices go? Do coaches spend much time with him, or do they work mostly with the people who actually play in games? I know he works by himself, but I hope he gets a lot of direction from others.

Edit: I read a while ago (by Zach Lowe) that Jason Kidd has the Bucks doing quizzes ranging from basketball history to plays they run. I really like that idea and wonder if the Raps do anything like that. Seams really beneficial for BC to learn about the game.
      Last edited by DogeLover1234; Fri Dec 26, 2014, 04:45 AM.

Comment

• I think its because there is no advantage keeping him with the team on this long road trip. The idea was to keep him close for practice, but I doubt they get one in before Jan 10th
        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• I'm actually surprised that the D League stint didn't come a little bit sooner for Bruno but maybe they wanted to make sure that he was settled in with the city of Toronto and the team before they started moving him around North America with another set of teammates, coaching staff, etc.

Hopefully the next few weeks go really well for him. I'm still expecting a lot of growing pains despite the decreased competition, but he should get a lot of value in the extended minutes and playing in games that still have something on the line when he gets on the floor.

Comment

• I just realized that official NBA D-league uploads its full games on their YouTube channel, for free to watch.
            Fort Wayne is playing tonight at 8pm and hopefully Bruno is playing!?!?!?

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpG...RtrcJ-CIiRDXbA
            Last edited by Triplethreat89; Sat Dec 27, 2014, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
              I just realized that official NBA D-league uploads its full games on their YouTube channel, for free to watch.
              Fort Wayne is playing tonight at 8pm and hopefully Bruno is playing!?!?!?

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpG...RtrcJ-CIiRDXbA
              You might even be able to watch it live on their website:

http://www.nba.com/dleague/fortwayne/

Just click "game info" under the game when it starts.

*Note: I haven't tried this yet so I am not sure if it just saves the replay or plays it live. Guess we will find out.

Comment

• Reboc wrote: View Post
                You might even be able to watch it live on their website:

http://www.nba.com/dleague/fortwayne/

Just click "game info" under the game when it starts.

*Note: I haven't tried this yet so I am not sure if it just saves the replay or plays it live. Guess we will find out.
                I can confirm that live stream works

I AM SO EXCITED HOLY CRAP

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                  I can confirm that live stream works

I AM SO EXCITED HOLY CRAP
                  Now people can watch him ride the bench in grainy video vs HD.

Comment

• This is the guy that i wanted them to draft back in June. But instead they settled on a guy that can't even play in the D-League. Ridiculous.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      This is the guy that i wanted them to draft back in June. But instead they settled on a guy that can't even play in the D-League. Ridiculous.

I liked KJ McDaniels but during draft process he looked like a bum. I still remember when Thanasis blocked him twice during Combine.
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        This is the guy that i wanted them to draft back in June. But instead they settled on a guy that can't even play in the D-League. Ridiculous.

TJ warren put up two games of 36 PPG and then went out for a 0 point effort in the dleague.

One game means nothing anywhere.

Bruno is over 2.5 years younger than mcdaniels. Let's see what Bruno is doing at nearly 22 years of age.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                          TJ warren put up two games of 36 PPG and then went out for a 0 point effort in the dleague.

One game means nothing anywhere.

Bruno is over 2.5 years younger than mcdaniels. Let's see what Bruno is doing at nearly 22 years of age.
                          1.5 years from being 1.5 years away?

Comment

• It's all good, isn't McDaniels a free agent this off season?

Comment

• Myck Kabongo on the team too! And he still lacks some BBALL IQ.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X