Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I knew he was a project.... we don't develop basketball players the way we do hockey players.
    Raptors have never been good developing hockey players.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      Raptors have never been good developing hockey players.
      I meant sports in general. Not the Raptors themselves.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I meant sports in general. Not the Raptors themselves.
        Joke font alert! Joke font alert!
        OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
          I hate joke font.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
            Yeah, I use the font and I'm still taken as the guy who thinks MLSE just throws all the youngsters into one big development pile.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

I knew he was a project.... we don't develop basketball players the way we do hockey players.
              Thank god because MLSE has no idea how to develop hockey players. Unless by develop you mean send them out to the wolves (Sun Media) and let their confidence get ripped to shreds.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                Thank god because MLSE has no idea how to develop hockey players. Unless by develop you mean send them out to the wolves (Sun Media) and let their confidence get ripped to shreds.
                I really don't get why we don't have actual junior and minor leagues for football and basketball like hockey. Having junior leagues is something that will make players better and allow them to develop.
                Axel wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I really don't get why we don't have actual junior and minor leagues for football and basketball like hockey. Having junior leagues is something that will make players better and allow them to develop.
                  monnneeeeyyyyyyy
                  The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Less need for depth in basketball.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                      Less need for depth in basketball.
                      Yeah, but look at Europe guys. The know how to shoot well. Most of our guys don't.....
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Yeah, but look at Europe guys. The know how to shoot well. Most of our guys don't.....
                        That's more of a grassroots problem than the NBAs.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Because Europe preaches learning skills (shooting, passing) at a young age while North America preaches fundamentals (dribbling, rebounding) at a young age.

At least that's how I see it

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            Because Europe preaches learning skills (shooting, passing) at a young age while North America preaches fundamentals (dribbling, rebounding) at a young age.

At least that's how I see it
                            I think you have it backwards, in my opinion.

I think Europe teaches fundamentals and how to play with teammates.

I think North America teaches skills and individual play.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

I co-sign this, this is the only reason why European NT's are able to remain competetive.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

It's hard to compare using words like fundamentals and skills.

I see it pretty similarly...

Pretty much agree with you on Europe. At the grassroots level, all-around fundamentals (dribbling, passing, shooting, stances, etc...) are taught to everyone, and they're taught how to apply them in a team-first concept.

In USA, kids are taught individual play and how to dominate on their own. So first and foremost, it's searching for guys with physical tools to dominate, improving on them, and too often catering skills development to basically as limited a scope as the player needs to continue dominating. So some guys never learn things they should when they're in early stages of learning the game, and it becomes a lot harder to teach it to them later. That's why the skill level is especially inconsistent among big men.

Comment

Working...
                                X