Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    It wasn't that all bigs were more skilled, but man is it rare for guys to come in with a decent fundamental package.

I mean, Ewing wasn't super skilled like Hakeem or anything, but he could hit a little shots in the lane, could shoot free throws, had some refinement in his game. Robinson could should a jumper and didn't need to just finish with dunks around the basket.

There are too many current Cs who can't shoot a lick. They can't finish in the lane, or even around the basket very well unless they can easily dunk it.

I don't think this is one of those memory bias type situations. Guys weren't all super skilled before, but they had at least some rounding out of their fundamentals so that they weren't totally one-dimensional offensive players.
    It is really weird that there are professional basketball players who can't shoot a basketball.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      It is really weird that there are professional basketball players who can't shoot a basketball.
      Exactly. We don't develop basketball players the way we do other sports.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          "I feel like that's a good shot for me."

"Those are shots we usually make."

Comment

"I feel like that's a good shot for me."

"Those are shots we usually make."
            I tried to find the most "un-open" pic of Demar for that very reason.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Sometimes this one on the inside:

Sometimes this one on the inside:

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                Flops.

getting to the spot...... drawing a charge, and an important turnover.

ya...dirty fundamentals....so cowardly.

I fucin glove the weak ass anti-lopping crowd. I used to eat them up on the court because 9/10 of them are complete pussies....COMPLETE.

Say what you want, I won't care. Guys who draw charges are PLAYERS..... guys who complain and soft as fuck.

You wanna be mad, be mad. youre soft.
                This kid has NBA pro written all over him. Check these fundamentals:

Comment

Lol

For what?

The nfl?

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    Lol

For what?

The nfl?
                    Dude, that is NBA level flopping right there. Pretty sure Vlade Divac coached this kid personally.

Comment

Dude, that is NBA level flopping right there. Pretty sure Vlade Divac coached this kid personally.
                      😜

Comment

And yet I liked Vlade as a kid....
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          So...all charges drawn are flops? WTF are you talking about man?

Flops are flops. It is pretending a certain amount of contact happened in the hopes of cheating the refs into a whistle. Cheating is never welcome in sports. It doesn't matter what form it's in.
                          Agreed.

There's a big difference between getting to the defensive spot and standing your ground, vs. faking contact where there was none.

Comment

They even flop at that age? Wow
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

They can't shoot in game*

I saw jonas nailing threes before a game once withabsolutly no jump on his shot. It isn't that they can't shoot, it's a confidence thing in game where they can't shoot.

I even remember myself in high school ball, in warmups before a game I was the BEST shooter on the floor. Then the game started and I airball a layup. It's a straight confidence thing lol
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                                They can't shoot in game*

I saw jonas nailing threes before a game once withabsolutly no jump on his shot. It isn't that they can't shoot, it's a confidence thing in game where they can't shoot.

I even remember myself in high school ball, in warmups before a game I was the BEST shooter on the floor. Then the game started and I airball a layup. It's a straight confidence thing lol
                                At least you could hit shots, I couldn't. Still can't really. Basically played like Elfrid Payton or Rondo.

Comment

Working...
                                X