Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    At least you could hit shots, I couldn't. Still can't really. Basically played like Elfrid Payton or Rondo.
    I like to think of myself as a greivis Vasquez. I'm gunna piss u off with the shots I take but if they go in ull love me...also I suck at defence lol
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      I like to think of myself as a greivis Vasquez. I'm gunna piss u off with the shots I take but if they go in ull love me...also I suck at defence lol
      I was the short kid who could shoot mid-range, pass the ball and play good perimeter D. Basically a really short PG.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I can shoot lights out and I'm pretty good on the ball but I get lost at times. Handles are horrible tho, for a 5'10" guy I need tons of work lol

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
          I can shoot lights out and I'm pretty good on the ball but I get lost at times. Handles are horrible tho, for a 5'10" guy I need tons of work lol
          I'm 5'8, so yeah.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I was 4'11" at 14, so I couldn't shoot over anyone hahaha. I mostly passed.

I've grown now, so I can actually use my half decent jump shot.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              I was 4'11" at 14, so I couldn't shoot over anyone hahaha. I mostly passed.

I've grown now, so I can actually use my half decent jump shot.
              i was also short at 14

lol im 5'9 now tho and all i do is shoot. my handles are average but i have great court vision. hence grevis vasquez. i feel i could beat all of u in a game of one on one. thats my specialty
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                i was also short at 14

lol im 5'9 now tho and all i do is shoot. my handles are average but i have great court vision. hence grevis vasquez. i feel i could beat all of u in a game of one on one. thats my specialty
                I feel like you'd get wrecked. Sit down kiddo

Comment

• MAN, is caboclo ever goig to play??? Mad ants playing right now and bruno there just warming the bench.

Comment

• Samuel Isaak wrote: View Post
                    MAN, is caboclo ever goig to play??? Mad ants playing right now and bruno there just warming the bench.
                    Maybe Masai sent him there to make a point to ownership that we need our own D-League team and it's fully worth investing in.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Maybe Masai sent him there to make a point to ownership that we need our own D-League team and it's fully worth investing in.
                      He's already had 2 DNP-CD

What's the point of him being there if he won't play?
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        He's already had 2 DNP-CD

What's the point of him being there if he won't play?
                        Ummm....exactly what I said. Show that we really do need a D-League team and the owners need to be willing to invest in that. Sending our 1st rounder there to sit on the bench is a pretty effective way to do that.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Ummm....exactly what I said. Show that we really do need a D-League team and the owners need to be willing to invest in that. Sending our 1st rounder there to sit on the bench is a pretty effective way to do that.
                          Owners are tight wads, that's why under the leadership of Tim L. we would have probably gotten one but once he is gone, who knows. The new guy will just be a yes pawn to the owners who don't want to spend.

Comment

• Poor Bruno...yet another DNP coaches decision. Last 3 games = 4 minutes. Why did they send this guy down to watch a bunch of mismatched players from how many teams make up the Mad Ants.

Comment

• Bruno has fired his agent apparently and he's been getting minimal burn in the D-league. All is not well for young Bruno this week.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• He fired his agent? Why?
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X