No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully Bruno's story with Raptors be better than the last Brazilian that we drafted much higher than we really deserved.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      He fired his agent? Why?
      Cuz Canada is friggin cold

Comment

• I think (and hope!) WMCJ was spot on when he said why Bruno is staying in the D League.

How else can he show MLSE how important an exclusive affiliate is unless he sticks a guy in the D League to get no burn.

#FuckFortWayne

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          He fired his agent? Why?
          http://www.saultstar.com/2015/03/04/...inst-cavaliers

BRUNO, MENTOR PART WAYS

Bruno Caboclo has parted ways with his mentor and former agent Eduardo Resende.

Resende played a huge role in getting Caboclo noticed and in making his NBA dream a reality, working closely with the Raptors in clandestine workouts this past spring and summer.

It is not immediately unclear why the split happened. Resende told the Sun “My philosophy of work doesn’t match his anymore. I wish him the best of luck.”

Earlier Wednesday, Resende had tweeted out: “EW Sports Brazil and Octagon USA inform the athlete Bruno Caboclo is no longer part of our team since BEFORE Brazilian CARNAVAL festivities.”

Caboclo is now represented by Relativity Sports, the same agency that represents his good friend and fellow Raptor Lucas Nogueira. They also now share the same PR person.

It is common in pro sports for players to get recruited away from their original agents, it happens all the time, but given the history between Caboclo and Resende, it was an unexpected move.

Comment

• Oh man.

That quote regarding work is open to interpretation but it doesn't sound positive to me.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
              Oh man.

That quote regarding work is open to interpretation but it doesn't sound positive to me.
              It's probably to do with those stupid grills....
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                It's probably to do with those stupid grills....
                LOL

More to do with everything they symbolize me thinks.

Comment

• So he fired his no name Brazilian agent that doesn't rep a single other NBA player. Why does that surprise anyone? It's just smart business. I'm sure Resende made a pretty penny for his troubles when he got his cut of Bruno's NBA contract, and it was time for Bruno to step up to one of the premier agencies.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                    So he fired his no name Brazilian agent that doesn't rep a single other NBA player. Why does that surprise anyone? It's just smart business. I'm sure Resende made a pretty penny for his troubles when he got his cut of Bruno's NBA contract, and it was time for Bruno to step up to one of the premier agencies.
                    It's also not surprising to see him follow Bebe and join with his agent. Those two should be tight based on their nationality, language, age and roster spot.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      It's also not surprising to see him follow Bebe and join with his agent. Those two should be tight based on their nationality, language, age and roster spot.
                      I'd bet the agent speaks Portuguese.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        I'd bet the agent speaks Portuguese.
                        I wish it was me
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I wonder if Bruno stopped putting in the work and has become distracted with the nba pay cheque and lifestyle.

Maybe the best way to show him to take nothing for granted and to keep working is to send him to the dleague and sit on the pine.

When he was drafted so many were gushing about his work ethic.

I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud here. Total unfounded speculation.

Comment

I wonder if Bruno stopped putting in the work and has become distracted with the nba pay cheque and lifestyle.

Maybe the best way to show him to take nothing for granted and to keep working is to send him to the dleague and sit on the pine.

Hard to say. We don't know the Bruno Caboclo.

Comment

I wonder if Bruno stopped putting in the work and has become distracted with the nba pay cheque and lifestyle.

In the brazilian média there was some buzz about Bruno and bebe's situation with the team. That they were frustrated for not playing and that it led to some bad behaviour. In our media, they were also criticized for coming to the brazilian carnaval, so that is why caboclo mentor mentioned it in his tweet. But those are minor problems that dindnt come to light in Toronto, and they don't have to appear. One brazilian blogguer that was at the all star game and talked to Toronto staff assured that the two werent involved in trade talks and that the believes on both: http://vinteum.blogosfera.uol.com.br/2015/02/26/o-intrincado-caminho-para-o-desenvolvimento-de-caboclo-e-bebe/ (if someone wants to try Google translator)

Also, one from his new agents is Sandro varejão, really cool guy and former player, also older brother from anderson varejão. The new agent works also with john wall for an exemple and with his brother Anderson

Comment

• Samuel Isaak wrote: View Post
                                In the brazilian média there was some buzz about Bruno and bebe's situation with the team. That they were frustrated for not playing and that it led to some bad behaviour. In our media, they were also criticized for coming to the brazilian carnaval, so that is why caboclo mentor mentioned it in his tweet. But those are minor problems that dindnt come to light in Toronto, and they don't have to appear. One brazilian blogguer that was at the all star game and talked to Toronto staff assured that the two werent involved in trade talks and that the believes on both: http://vinteum.blogosfera.uol.com.br...aboclo-e-bebe/ (if someone wants to try Google translator)

Also, one from his new agents is Sandro varejão, really cool guy and former player, also older brother from anderson varejão. The new agent works also with john wall for an exemple and with his brother Anderson
                                Thanks dude!!!

Much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                                X