• Big night for bruno!

4 minutes played

0/1
      1 reb
      1 stl
      1 blk

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        I wonder if Bruno stopped putting in the work and has become distracted with the nba pay cheque and lifestyle.

Maybe the best way to show him to take nothing for granted and to keep working is to send him to the dleague and sit on the pine.

When he was drafted so many were gushing about his work ethic.

I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud here. Total unfounded speculation.
        I don't know either but even if it were true I'd say thats a really bad way to try and motivate a guy, ha.

"We don't think you're working as hard as you should, so we're going to send you to a place where you'll have no ability to improve anything".

Wouldn't exactly be something I'd do to a draft pick.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          I don't know either but even if it were true I'd say thats a really bad way to try and motivate a guy, ha.

"We don't think you're working as hard as you should, so we're going to send you to a place where you'll have no ability to improve anything".

Wouldn't exactly be something I'd do to a draft pick.
          Maybe.

But the dleague lifestyle and comforts are nothing compared to the NBA.

Also if he is not putting the work in at the nba level, why have him around?

Or maybe Masai just doesn't want hi tainted with the toxicity of this current squad.

Lol I'm totally talking out of my bum.

Comment

Or maybe Masai just doesn't want hi tainted with the toxicity of this current squad.
            I'm gonna choose to believe this. It's more comforting. lol

Comment

Big night for bruno!

4 minutes played

0/1
              1 reb
              1 stl
              1 blk
              Is it time for #WeTheNorth to unleash its fury on the jack ass Mad Ants? That's the question.

For those wondering, the answer to the question is 'yes'
              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
              Because its 2015

Comment

• A setback last night.

Looking to build upon the four minutes of previous game, bruno was slapped with another DNP-CD.

This was unforeseen.

Pink font that sh!t.

Comment

• Anyone think we're gonna some significant minutes from Bruno during the final stretch to the post season? I'm assuming we're gonna start resting players like any other playoff team.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    Anyone think we're gonna some significant minutes from Bruno during the final stretch to the post season? I'm assuming we're gonna start resting players like any other playoff team.
                    I'm not sure whether we'll rest or not. We aren't playing great, so a day off might be good to get players' heads on straight. Regardless of rest or not, coaching staff has to get this team playing better by the time the playoffs roll around, or it will be a short playoff run.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      Anyone think we're gonna some significant minutes from Bruno during the final stretch to the post season? I'm assuming we're gonna start resting players like any other playoff team.
                      Yeah, once seeding is locked up, that is.

Until then, I could see the team "nudging" the standings to favour a certain matchup one way or another.

Comment

• http://www.torontosun.com/2015/04/01...h-with-caboclo

What fluff and meaningless drivel.

I'm fine with him not playing but why not take a topic and actually delve into it?

Lots of angles could have been pursued such as lack of DLeague team, what types of activities have been contributing to his development this season, why a players best attribute at this point is being ignored for yet more senseless ISO.....

Booooooo frank.

Comment

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/04/01...h-with-caboclo

What fluff and meaningless drivel.

I'm fine with him not playing but why not take a topic and actually delve into it?

Lots of angles could have been pursued such as lack of DLeague team, what types of activities have been contributing to his development this season, why a players best attribute at this point is being ignored for yet more senseless ISO.....

Booooooo frank.
                          "Casey knows how Wiggins has been fed to the wolves, no pun intended"

Here's where I stopped reading.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, once seeding is locked up, that is.

Until then, I could see the team "nudging" the standings to favour a certain matchup one way or another.
                            Jerome has a ominous feeling that Casey is going to continue play starters regular minutes

Comment

• Bruno looking bigger

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Is this photoshop'd.
                                Dude looks quite bigger.
                                To be honest, I would've give the kid a bit more playin time this year. The east is so shitty and we had soo many blowout games (both ways).
                                It's not like he has learn the raps SOPHISTICATED OFFENSIVE SYSTEM.
                                He has so little playing time, after 1 yr, WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHo HE IS as a bball player.

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Bruno looking bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X