X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• distorsun wrote: View Post
    Is this photoshop'd.
    Dude looks quite bigger.
    To be honest, I would've give the kid a bit more playin time this year. The east is so shitty and we had soo many blowout games (both ways).
    It's not like he has learn the raps SOPHISTICATED OFFENSIVE SYSTEM.
    He has so little playing time, after 1 yr, WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHo HE IS as a bball player.
    He has learnt the sophisticated offence, that's why every time he comes in there's an iso called for him.

I'm not that fussed about not knowing who he is as a basketball player, as you said it's only been 1 year. If he stayed in Brazil we still wouldn't really know either, next season will essentially be his rookie season and that's what Masai and Casey have said the whole time.

Comment

• dude is swole
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Someone call customs on him because it looks like he smuggled in a pair of pythons!

Comment

• He's only been in Canada for less than a year, how'd he manage to get a license for those guns?

Comment

• distorsun wrote: View Post
            Is this photoshop'd.
            Dude looks quite bigger.
            To be honest, I would've give the kid a bit more playin time this year. The east is so shitty and we had soo many blowout games (both ways).
            It's not like he has learn the raps SOPHISTICATED OFFENSIVE SYSTEM.
            He has so little playing time, after 1 yr, WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHo HE IS as a bball player.
            Im still hoping they rest the starters for the last 3+games and start bruno and bebe. Anyone know if they are playing any international games in the summer?

Comment

• Good point. He knows the offence inside out now. All he had to learn on Defence was how to allow dribble penetration.
              Anyways, I wouldn't bet on seeing more Bruno next year; I would like to but we are talking about Casey, and we all know how he loves his veterans. MU called this year a wash, I called it a waste...Time will tell !

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              He has learnt the sophisticated offence, that's why every time he comes in there's an iso called for him.

I'm not that fussed about not knowing who he is as a basketball player, as you said it's only been 1 year. If he stayed in Brazil we still wouldn't really know either, next season will essentially be his rookie season and that's what Masai and Casey have said the whole time.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                Im still hoping they rest the starters for the last 3+games and start bruno and bebe. Anyone know if they are playing any international games in the summer?
                Both guys are on the current Brazil men's national team roster, so I'd expect them to play some this summer in the Pan American Games, which are conveniently located in Toronto this year.

Comment

• Bruno looking jacked.

I wonder what he'll be like next year.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Bruno looking bigger

Woah. He has muscles now.

That happened quickly.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      Both guys are on the current Brazil men's national team roster, so I'd expect them to play some this summer in the Pan American Games, which are conveniently located in Toronto this year.
                      Nice! Hopefully they gets a lot of pt, bruno needs allthe game experience he can get. Ty for the info

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        Nice! Hopefully they gets a lot of pt, bruno needs allthe game experience he can get. Ty for the info
                        They should get a lot of playing-time... this summer (FIBA Americas) is basically a freebie for Brazil since they automatically qualify for the Olympics next summer; many of their vets may take the summer off in anticipation of a very busy summer next year.

Comment

Bruno looking bigger

This has to be shopped..
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I hope Bruno and Bebe are playing for Brazil at the Pan Am Games and the FIBA Americas tournaments.

Comment

Bruno looking bigger

I can't wait for his bobblehead, it'll just look like a regular figure.

Comment

• Interesting little piece from sportsnet

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...oclo-question/

Worth a listen

Comment

Working...
                                X