Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote:
    Yeah...JJ is more talented than DD and if you can't see it I'm sorry

I definitely thought JJ deserved more of a chance the last time around. And I'm pretty sure he and DD got into it during his first stint where JJ thought he was better but was confused why DD got free reign...hence Colangelo running to suck off his draft picks by trading away JJ for cents on the dollar
    Derozan was a more highly ranked high school player, college player, got picked higher in the draft, and has been MUCH more productive than James Johnson has at every turn of their NBA careers…. so either the evaluators/coaches/executives have gotten it wrong at every step of the way besides you or you're talking nonsense.

To your second point… please find me one piece of evidence that shows me that is what happened between Derozan/Johnson/Colangelo. Just one. You are completely making that up.
    Last edited by Fully; Fri May 8, 2015, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
      He does… when you read this article.

When you look at the big picture of his career where he's got himself launched from Chicago, Toronto, Memphis, and the league all together in 5 years…

Like I said. Very intriguing.
      “Just recognizing how good he was and wanting a one-on-one parter [is how the joint workouts started],” Johnson said. “Someone I can play one-on-one with that’s going to make us both better. [Caboclo is] long and athletic. He’s a tough kid. I know I didn't have any of that when I was a rookie. When I wasn’t playing I was just down and out. To find him, I’d say we kind of found each other.”
      The bold gives a penetrating insight into JJ's career path so far, I think.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• This article pisses me off even more about the non-use of JJ throughout the second half of the season.

JJ was on the bench cheering his guts out AND he was helping to train the rook, and he still didn't get any run??

WTF Casey.

As for Bruno, glad to see him working hard. Hopefully that converts into NBA effectiveness.

Comment

• JJ is good people.

Comment

• Wile at first I was hopeful that Bruno was going to turn into something useful for the future, I quickly lost faith in him. I will say seeing how he has started to transform his body at a young age is encouraging...and gives me hope again.
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
              Wile at first I was hopeful that Bruno was going to turn into something useful for the future, I quickly lost faith in him. I will say seeing how he has started to transform his body at a young age is encouraging...and gives me hope again.
              #LifeOfARapsFan

Comment

• I think James Johnson should be our PF
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                  I think James Johnson should be our PF
                  Like Marion in Phoenix

Comment

• As much as I love the bruno. If he doesnt pan out. raptors fans will forever be kicking themselves because of capela

damn that guy is playing like a veteran in the WCF !
                    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                      As much as I love the bruno. If he doesnt pan out. raptors fans will forever be kicking themselves because of capela

Yeah I liked him.

But you have to give houston credit - they developed him and gave him an opportunity.

None of that would have happened in toronto.

Comment

• Capela > Bruno
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

As much as I love the bruno. If he doesnt pan out. raptors fans will forever be kicking themselves because of capela

I doubt Capela will even get playing time under Casey ball, so Masai chose to draft a project instead SMFH.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            Yeah I liked him.

But you have to give houston credit - they developed him and gave him an opportunity.

None of that would have happened in toronto.
                            he played in the d league most of the year, hes played more minutes in the plaoffs now then he did ALL year. This guy is just a pro.

And I remember him saying around the draft that he thought he would be picked by toronto at 20. So there was interst

Comment

• 2KJ wrote: View Post
                              I doubt Capela will even get playing time under Casey ball, so Masai chose to draft a project instead SMFH.
                              he didnt get pt under mcale either. Injuries gave him minutes. And I can say he proved em wrong for not giving him minutes. due is a stud

Comment

he played in the d league most of the year, hes played more minutes in the plaoffs now then he did ALL year. This guy is just a pro.

And I remember him saying around the draft that he thought he would be picked by toronto at 20. So there was interst
                                Exactly.

He played in d league on Houston's team.

Houston is best at utilizing and developing players in dleague.

They did it with jones, montiejunas, Beverly.

He was RAW. I've been following him all hear as I picked him up in our dynasty league in fantasy forums. His initial start in dleague was not pretty. He eventually started putting up comparable numbers per40 to Whiteside in dleague but he is 5 years younger.

He has made huge strides this year because he played. That NEVER would have happened in toronto....or Fort Wayne.

Comment

Working...
                                X