No announcement yet.

Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston actually knows how to develop players. They have they're own D-league team and played Capela heavy minutes and when injuries gave him an opportunity to play he seized it.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
      Exactly.

He played in d league on Houston's team.

Houston is best at utilizing and developing players in dleague.

They did it with jones, montiejunas, Beverly.

He was RAW. I've been following him all hear as I picked him up in our dynasty league in fantasy forums. His initial start in dleague was not pretty. He eventually started putting up comparable numbers per40 to Whiteside in dleague but he is 5 years younger.

He has made huge strides this year because he played. That NEVER would have happened in toronto....or Fort Wayne.
      agreed.

yea so heres to hoping we get our own d league team next year. so we can do the same. if we can do that but still keep casey. this offseason would be a kinda okay one. not complete failure
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        yea so heres to hoping we get our own d league team next year. so we can do the same. if we can do that but still keep casey. this offseason would be a kinda okay one. not complete failure
        Yeah no question raps need their own d league team.

This year had some good things for Bruno but overall it was a failure.

No substitute for game play.

Comment

• What is going on with this guy ? Does anyone know what Raptors are doing with him this summer ?

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
            What is going on with this guy ? Does anyone know what Raptors are doing with him this summer ?
            He should be playing with team Brazil in the Pan America games. Bebe too. I expect both to get minutes since Brazil is an automatic qualifier for the Olympics already as they are the hosting country, so they won't need to play their older vets.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
              He should be playing with team Brazil in the Pan America games. Bebe too. I expect both to get minutes since Brazil is an automatic qualifier for the Olympics already as they are the hosting country, so they won't need to play their older vets.
              But they'll still play their older vets as a tune up for the Olympics, they're not an NBA team that is worried about fatigue or injuries, the Olympics are a year away
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Considering Bebe and Bruno are 2 of 4 players under 30 on the team, good chance they get some experience burn as Brazil has a lot of older guys and the back-up SF from 2014 isn't back.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  But they'll still play their older vets as a tune up for the Olympics, they're not an NBA team that is worried about fatigue or injuries, the Olympics are a year away
                  The question is will older vets play when there's absolutely nothing to play for? What's in it for guys like Nene? I don't buy the need to tune up. Olympics are too far, and the team could look quite different.

Unless you just meant the non-NBA vets. That's possible I guess. However if they'll be lacking some of their top guys, it would make sense to try and test their youngsters to some degree.

Comment

They also have the FIBA Americas to play in late August so I don't see any reason to play the vets in the meaningless Pan Am games. Typically they let their vets rest over the summer if it's not an Olympic year and they don't need to qualify. These guys don't get paid to play international ball, and older guys need rest a lot more than younger guys.

The main vets in Brazil are Splitter, Barbosa, Nene, and Varajao. Varajao won't play for sure, and I'm sure the other guys would rather rest. If they actually go to the Pan Am games I'd expect them to play rather limited minutes. Seems more important to give time to the young guys who are the future of the program.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Capela > Bruno
                      In May 2015. I was pretty sure everyone understood Bruno wasn't being drafted to be a ROY candidate or anything like that..

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                        The question is will older vets play when there's absolutely nothing to play for? What's in it for guys like Nene? I don't buy the need to tune up. Olympics are too far, and the team could look quite different.

Unless you just meant the non-NBA vets. That's possible I guess. However if they'll be lacking some of their top guys, it would make sense to try and test their youngsters to some degree.
                        Primer wrote: View Post
                        They also have the FIBA Americas to play in late August so I don't see any reason to play the vets in the meaningless Pan Am games. Typically they let their vets rest over the summer if it's not an Olympic year and they don't need to qualify. These guys don't get paid to play international ball, and older guys need rest a lot more than younger guys.

The main vets in Brazil are Splitter, Barbosa, Nene, and Varajao. Varajao won't play for sure, and I'm sure the other guys would rather rest. If they actually go to the Pan Am games I'd expect them to play rather limited minutes. Seems more important to give time to the young guys who are the future of the program.
                        Yeah I guess you guys are right, I'm just so used to taking the negative side on guys I want getting minutes to actually get minutes, I'm still shaking off 7 months of Casey-ball

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                          What is going on with this guy ? Does anyone know what Raptors are doing with him this summer ?
                          Both Bruno and Bebe arrived back in Toronto last weekend after spending some time in Brazil. Seems they will be working here during the summer. Indeed, Instagram already offers a few clues:

Little reggae to relax my body after good workout. #music #life #BOBnotgone #reggae #thankyouYeshua

A video posted by Lucas Nogueira (@nogueira92official) on

Comment

• orionvii wrote: View Post
                            Both Bruno and Bebe arrived back in Toronto last weekend after spending some time in Brazil. Seems they will be working here during the summer. Indeed, Instagram already offers a few clues:

Little reggae to relax my body after good workout. #music #life #BOBnotgone #reggae #thankyouYeshua

A video posted by Lucas Nogueira (@nogueira92official) on

Bruno has a slick 3 pointer. I feel like he would have shown even more in the last few garbage minute games if the fans didn't get so ridiculous...

Comment

Bruno has a slick 3 pointer. I feel like he would have shown even more in the last few garbage minute games if the fans didn't get so ridiculous...
                              I don't think so.

Notice those shots are all catch and shoot?

Same deal as when Ross was in year 1 and 2.

Catch and shoot are their strengths.

Casey-ball negates those strengths and gets them to play to their weaknesses and low efficiency ball.

Yes, the hate runs deep for Casey as a head coach.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                                I don't think so.

Notice those shots are all catch and shoot?

Same deal as when Ross was in year 1 and 2.

Catch and shoot are their strengths.

Casey-ball negates those strengths and gets them to play to their weaknesses and low efficiency ball.

Yes, the hate runs deep for Casey as a head coach.
                                Well, I know we all were saying this last month, but barring a minor miracle,n I don't think casey is our coach in 2016-17. And keonclarks absolutely official depth chart has bruno getting close to 20 mins as a backup wing in 16-17

Comment

Working...
                                X